Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am not a new user

Options
  • 17-09-2016 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, Despite, I am not a new user here however me have been disabled to post new threads though.
    why? don't know!! please tell me?!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved to Help Desk.

However I'm not really sure why you think you can't start new threads. You've started this thread three times in Media & Research and started another in Postgraduates in June. What forum are you trying to start the thread?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I suspect he means the link restrictions since he has less than 10 posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 autrek

Spear wrote: »
    I suspect he means the link restrictions since he has less than 10 posts.

Thankyou for replay however, how is it passable to post 10 while I am restricted.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Normal posts are fine, it's just the links that can't be posted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement