Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do tesco sell psn + cards?

Options
  • 17-09-2016 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭

Sickened. My local gamestop ran out of 3 month and 12 month psn plus cards and I'm running out of ideas. I see tesco sometimes had psn plus cards on their irish website but I can't see them anymore.

Just wondering if anyone has bought psn cards at tesco before? Just want to make sure before attempting another pointless trip.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Tesco in my area sell em, but its the second biggest Tesco in Ireland so i can't say ALL Tesco sell em.

Open a bank account! You get this cool card called a Visa Debit and it lets you shop online. Its great altogether!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

Tesco sold them all off at half price a couple of weeks ago.
    HMV taking over game and DVD sales in Tesco apparently.
    Most places sold out but you may get lucky. The cards are kept behind the CS counter so just call them and save the trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Jamiekelly wrote:
    Sickened. My local gamestop ran out of 3 month and 12 month psn plus cards and I'm running out of ideas. I see tesco sometimes had psn plus cards on their irish website but I can't see them anymore.

I find this very odd as gs don't sell cards they Give you a code on a receipt

dunworth1 wrote: »

This!!! Only Bought one last week as a gift for someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

dunworth1 wrote: »

Indeed, plus iirc you can purchase a ps+ sub with psn credit on the PlayStation store itself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement