Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hansfield Wood

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

The deeds are
    XX Road Name, Hansfied Wood, Hansfield, Dublin 15
    and eircode use
    XX Road Name, Hansfield, Dublin 15, EIRCODE.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭dannybi

The deeds are XX Road Name, Hansfied Wood, Hansfield, Dublin 15 and eircode use XX Road Name, Hansfield, Dublin 15, EIRCODE.

EIRCODE does not seem to have hansfield as part of address. Road name +dublin 15

dannybi wrote: »
    EIRCODE does not seem to have hansfield as part of address. Road name +dublin 15
    Oh ye you're right;

8 THE LAWN
    DUBLIN 15
    D15 K6YN

I think I got the other address from my banks mortgage contract.

On that note; certain banks want the address in their contract to be exactly the same as the one in the deeds so it's worth double checking that they are the same or you might have your draw down delayed.

Would anyone have information on future plans for the Hansfield area?Will there be further phases , a playground or shops ??

One thing for sure is that there Will be 500+ houses planned to be built in hansfield area, there are few building blocks planned around station road, assume some shops and community centers around that area.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Would anyone have information on future plans for the Hansfield area?Will there be further phases , a playground or shops ??

Here is Fingal's overall plan for Hansfield http://www.fingalcoco.ie/planning-and-buildings/development-plans-and-consultations/studies-and-reports/hansfield-strategic-development-zone/

If memory serves me correctly, I recall in or around 1000 houses to be developed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Jake2016

Does anyone know if there is open viewing's today in HW? Usually says it on Daft but there doesn't seem to mention it on it today?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Eire_2016

Jake2016 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is open viewing's today in HW? Usually says it on Daft but there doesn't seem to mention it on it today?

2-4pm as far as I am aware - last viewings for a while also...

Eire_2016 wrote: »
    2-4pm as far as I am aware - last viewings for a while also...
    Doesn't appear to be open today.

Doesn't appear to be open today.

Oh really? Apologies I thought they were open today - it certainly said that they were during the week on Daft

Oh really? Apologies I thought they were open today - it certainly said that they were during the week on Daft

Just checked the MyHome.ie app and it says on that open 2-4 today...were you up offlercroc?

• Advertisement

Just checked the MyHome.ie app and it says on that open 2-4 today...were you up offlercroc?
    My mother drove up and said it was all closed up.

I think MyHome and Daft were saying different things, not the first time what those sites have on them is incorrect. SF probably don't keep them up to date.

I think MyHome and Daft were saying different things, not the first time what those sites have on them is incorrect. SF probably don't keep them up to date.

I think most of the houses have been sold anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

Just wondering for those of you in phase 1. How likely are you to get in before christmas?

mooneyd wrote:
    Just wondering for those of you in phase 1. How likely are you to get in before christmas?

I know people will move in before Xmas, I will move in I'm Jan.

dannybi wrote: »
    I know people will move in before Xmas, I will move in I'm Jan.

Just the way things fell or was your house finished late/ extra snagging?

mooneyd wrote:
    Just the way things fell or was your house finished late/ extra snagging?

Can't arrange any work during this time of the year anyway, so I am not rush to move in, have agreed with AMMOS to close in January, also final inspection is required, and hope to get snag sorted before Xmas.

mooneyd wrote: »
    We won't get in before Christmas, I'm surprised to hear that there are people who will be moving in before Christmas given the unprepared state of our house when we went snagging. Does that mean the estate and The Lawn road will be open to the public this week? I hope everyone attended their snags so as to make sure their house is in a good state and aren't just relying on the word of an external snagger.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Pedro32561

Just wondering if anyone has a set of measurements for rooms and windows in the B1 type house? Just trying to do up some estimates to budget for floors and blinds.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Nucflash

We won't get in before Christmas, I'm surprised to hear that there are people who will be moving in before Christmas given the unprepared state of our house when we went snagging. Does that mean the estate and The Lawn road will be open to the public this week? I hope everyone attended their snags so as to make sure their house is in a good state and aren't just relying on the word of an external snagger.
    In the same boat myself. Final inspection won't happen until January. Assume security will be extra vigilant  as if they just open up the estate with houses still not closed is asking for trouble.

• Advertisement

Pedro32561 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has a set of measurements for rooms and windows in the B1 type house? Just trying to do up some estimates to budget for floors and blinds.

Plans for B1 attached.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Pedro32561

Plans for B1 attached.

That would be brilliant - would appreciate it. Drop me a PM if it suits.

Pedro32561 wrote: »
    That would be brilliant - would appreciate it. Drop me a PM if it suits.

Click attached file in my post above you can download it there
    I found the plans on fingal CoCo's site for you so they should be +/- perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭AGUSIA1

Anyone notice the strange sockets in some rooms in the show house?

Any idea what there for ?

AGUSIA1 wrote: »
    Anyone notice the strange sockets in some rooms in the show house?

Any idea what there for ?

With the round points, in the sitting room?
    If so they are for lamps they connect to the mains and are turned on with the main light switch.

With the round points, in the sitting room?
    If so they are for lamps they connect to the mains and are turned on with the main light switch.

Thanks mooney. That one was bugging me.
    So do the lamps need special plugs fitted.

AGUSIA1 wrote: »
    Thanks mooney. That one was bugging me.
    So do the lamps need special plugs fitted.

I'm not sure but I would imagine its just a different plug where the switch is always left on. But I don't really know

AGUSIA1 wrote:
    Thanks mooney. That one was bugging me. So do the lamps need special plugs fitted.

Yes, most lamps come with standard plugs, so you need to get three round pin plugs, 2/5/12 A.

Are any of you guys planning on installing sky tv.?
    Was just wondering how they would mount a satalite dish to the external insulation given the 160mm depth?

Same goes for a side gate.

Would love to hear some feedback when some people move in.

• Advertisement

Are any of you guys planning on installing sky tv.?
    Was just wondering how they would mount a satalite dish to the external insulation given the 160mm depth?

Same goes for a side gate.

Would love to hear some feedback when some people move in.

Advertisement