Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hansfield Wood

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 SalaKash

Got the keys and manuals today, happy to let people take a look of either although we'll be starting work on the house soon.

Congratulations mate !

AGUSIA1 wrote: »
    SalaKash wrote: »
    Still waiting for the signed contract from builder.. Still unsure how we will apply for HTB as the contract was signed from our side in November and whole 10% already paid...

Exact same as you salakash.
    A lot of people must be on our position now.
    I wouldn't mind if there was some kind of communication regarding it but there's absoloutly nothing.

Have you seen how the houses are progressing lately? Hoping to get up next weekend to have a look.

Progressing very well and seems to be completed by mid march, if no earlier.. spoke to SF today and they are blank about contract status.. let's hope we will get it this week and go for retrospective option as no other choice...

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

Got the keys and manuals today, happy to let people take a look of either although we'll be starting work on the house soon.

I'd love to see the section about the side gate and if there is anything about an outside tap.

Congratulations also!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

I'll try and PM information or contact details to those who asked tonight. Noticed that their website is up http://www.newlinehomes.ie/ although bare.

Still waiting for the signed contract from builder.. Still unsure how we will apply for HTB as the contract was signed from our side in November and whole 10% already paid...

Exact same as you salakash.
    A lot of people must be on our position now.
    I wouldn't mind if there was some kind of communication regarding it but there's absoloutly nothing.

Have you seen how the houses are progressing lately? Hoping to get up next weekend to have a look.

Progressing very well and seems to be completed by mid march, if no earlier.. spoke to SF today and they are blank about contract status.. let's hope we will get it this week and go for retrospective option as no other choice...

Spoke to revenue and their statement is; the retrospective status will be determined based on the contract signed by the applicant..so they are not clear as well where contract is signed by us in November and builder still in process of signing ..Contract date will be the one when builder signs...so its a confusion and we already paid 10% deposit while the LTV is also 90% so we are all done.. Revenue asked to complete applicant stage and submit contract, when received and they will review the situation afterwards as its new for them as well..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭ialex87

Congrats to all who has keys already! Happy for you!

I was wondering, how much time did it get until Asmos Solicitors signed the contract after you have paid 10%?

I'm a bit concerned, as I have transfered the money 2-3 weeks ago and still have no signed contract from building company. Could you please share your experience ?

Thanks

ialex87 wrote: »
    Congrats to all who has keys already! Happy for you!

I was wondering, how much time did it get until Asmos Solicitors signed the contract after you have paid 10%?

I'm a bit concerned, as I have transfered the money 2-3 weeks ago and still have no signed contract from building company. Could you please share your experience ?

Thanks
    It takes time to get the signed contract back from Builder. I made the 10% deposit in November and the signed contract from Builder side is still awaited (almost 3 months now)..  Its due to multiple approvals\documentation required from Fingal County council and takes time, I believe. No worries this is normal and you will have it in near future time.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭ialex87

It takes time to get the signed contract back from Builder. I made the 10% deposit in November and the signed contract from Builder side is still awaited (almost 3 months now).. Its due to multiple approvals\documentation required from Fingal County council and takes time, I believe. No worries this is normal and you will have it in near future time.

Hey,

3 Months ? Wow... that's a lot!

Thanks!

Opened up the utility room grey box and blank plates yesterday.

Contents of grey box in utility next to the fuse box. Looks like bunches of coaxial/cat-5 cable.
    Behind one of the blank plates in the kitchen.
    Behind the other blank plate in the kitchen.

So it looks like the utility room is where all the coaxial/cat-5 cables in the house are gathered together and most of the rooms in the house have a TV and network cable end point available to wire up and that the living room and master bedroom have their TV end points already wired up.

Pity the small room doesn't have any end points though.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭AGUSIA1

Contents of grey box in utility next to the fuse box. Looks like bunches of coaxial/cat-5 cable.

So it looks like the utility room is where all the coaxial/cat-5 cables in the house are gathered together and most of the rooms in the house have a TV and network cable end point available to wire up and that the living room and master bedroom have their TV end points already wired up.

wouldn't you think that they'd advertise the fact its wired with cat 5.

In the snag i will ask for all blank plates to be labeled by electrician.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Whipping Boy

Folks, are these still available or all gone?

Just waiting on word back from the estate agent about a viewing...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Folks, are these still available or all gone?

Just waiting on word back from the estate agent about a viewing...

They seem to be releasing them in dribs and drabs. I went up about a month ago and they didn't have any that I wanted (only north facing gardens). I had left my details so that they could inform me of anything else being released but didn't hear anything. Popped up the weekend after to show the other half. We got there as soon as the showhouses opened, asked if there were any left and she said they'd released more.

They have open viewings on Saturdays and Sundays from 2-4.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭alexf1

I was there yesterday and they had some left. B1's at 330k and 335k, D1's at 315k and 320k. Can't remember where they were though. Worth giving them a call as they sold a good few between last Tuesday and yesterday. Loads of people viewing yesterday too.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 stany79

hi, could u pls tell me about ur attic, is this strong enough to store heavy weight or need to do the flooring?

also is there any under floor heating option in these houses?

thanks in advance

stany79 wrote: »
    hi, could u pls tell me about ur attic, is this strong enough to store heavy weight or need to do the flooring?

also is there any under floor heating option in these houses?

thanks in advance

The roof itself is a "common truss" layout
    I haven't seen of there is flooring but the attic door is rather small so getting bulky items up there could be a pain.

There are no under floor heating options

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭AGUSIA1

Guys, just wondering has anyone had there downstairs floors tiled i.e Kitchen,utility , hall and w.c?

Just wondering how much yous payed for the tiler?

Guys, just wondering has anyone had there downstairs floors tiled i.e Kitchen,utility , hall and w.c?

Croc is having his done/ has it done. last week he was telling me the tiler was in.

On a side note if anyone is at e housing estate can you tell me for the houses that loop around the car park(where you park when going to view the show house's if they have the foundation done only for the houses closest to the apartments (on the right side of the road you come in) or if they have them done for the house's behind the carpark also.
    My house is where the carpark is going so im trying to get a handle on delays

PM sent.

There is no floor in the attic and you will want to floor it if you want to store things in the attic as flattening the insulation squashes all the air in it and makes it worthless.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭WannabeBuyer

mooneyd wrote: »

Croc is having his done/ has it done. last week he was telling me the tiler was in.

On a side note if anyone is at e housing estate can you tell me for the houses that loop around the car park(where you park when going to view the show house's if they have the foundation done only for the houses closest to the apartments (on the right side of the road you come in) or if they have them done for the house's behind the carpark also.
    My house is where the carpark is going so im trying to get a handle on delays

Wonder love to know this too as our house is also at the car park. April/ May seems like a very unrealistic timeframe the way things are progressing.

Wonder love to know this too as our house is also at the car park. April/ May seems like a very unrealistic timeframe the way things are progressing.

Unless you are the 1st group if houses on your side of the road as you turn onto the drive you should be okay. I noticed they started the road about 2 weeks ago now so it shouldn't take long for them to plan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 stany79

PM sent.

There is no floor in the attic and you will want to floor it if you want to store things in the attic as flattening the insulation squashes all the air in it and makes it worthless.

hi i am also planning the same, tiling in kitchen, utility and hallway. could u pls pm me as well.how was the work? i was told will get the house end of Feb/early March
    thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Curious_soul

Hi could you please PM me the details as well. I have booked b1. Mant thanks

Got a call from SF today asking for a screenshot of the exact amount I was getting from the help to buy grant.
    They said that the builders solicitors were sending out paperwork tomorrow so hopefully those of you who are waiting should hopefully have your contract soon.

I'm still waiting on my BER cert.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Pedro32561

Got a call from SF today asking for a screenshot of the exact amount I was getting from the help to buy grant.
    They said that the builders solicitors were sending out paperwork tomorrow so hopefully those of you who are waiting should hopefully have your contract soon.

I'm still waiting on my BER cert.

How long have you been waiting for your contract mooneyd? When is your house due to be ready?

Pedro32561 wrote: »
    How long have you been waiting for your contract mooneyd? When is your house due to be ready?

Well we haven't signed yet because im waiting on the BER cert and some additional concerning issues and our deposit % being paid.

I paid my deposit in November/December

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Vivian

PM sent.

Croc, could you please also PM the details, I'm also buying a B1, due End Feb/ March, I would really appreciate the info.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Curious_soul

PM sent.

Hi could you please PM me the details of how much it cost for tilling in utility kichen and hallway plus wooden floor in rest of the house? Many thanks. I am buying b1.

Anyone know who the kitchen amd wardrobe manufacturers are?

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Pedro32561

Sherry Fitzgerald told me it's FJS Kitchens. I called them and they said they had done some of the houses but weren't sure if they were doing them in future.

• Advertisement

www.bedroomelegance.ie/

Advertisement