Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hansfield Wood

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭ialex87

Hey if anyone is curious how work goes on The Drive see image IMG_20170318_151318.jpg below

I don't remember the name of the neighbor street but there houses are already roofed ( see IMG_20170318_151157.jpg )

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Sehguhnai

shree1234 wrote: »
    Hi all, i have 200 euro Credit note from Clonsilla Blinds as our plan is changed and not going with blinds anymore  so no use of this 200 euro credit note, if anyone going to buy Blinds from Clonsilla blinds please let me know and i can give this credit note  of 200 Euro. Thanks for help.
    Hi. Happy to avail of the credit note if still available? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 shree1234

Sehguhnai wrote: »
    Hi. Happy to avail of the credit note if still available? Thanks.
    Hi, yes it's still available, PM sent with contact details. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jwhelan23

Hi all,

Just in the lengthy process of starting my HTB application as I have a booking deposit on a property in Hansfield wood. The developer 'Alanna Homes' doesn't seem to be on the list of registered developers,is it trading under another name for everyone who has already availed of the HTB scheme?
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭AGUSIA1

Jwhelan23 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just in the lengthy process of starting my HTB application as I have a booking deposit on a property in Hansfield wood. The developer 'Alanna Homes' doesn't seem to be on the list of registered developers,is it trading under another name for everyone who has already availed of the HTB scheme?
    Thanks.

MulberryGlen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭WannabeBuyer

Any have the garden sizes? I know it was sent before! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

Ill send it when I'm home

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭annetcl

Hi all,

Just an update - i received an email today from SF saying that I can arrange for snagging for my house (i am on the avenue overlooking the apartments).

Hopefully those with Feb completion dates have also received theirs today.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Doyle.82

Hi Annetcl,

When were you guys told the completion date of February??

Just wondering because we have bought on The Drive and wondering are they a month behind.

Cheers

Doyle.82 wrote: »
    Hi Annetcl,

When were you guys told the completion date of February??

Just wondering because we have bought on The Drive and wondering are they a month behind.

Cheers

Hi there - just this afternoon via email. A friend of mine with the same estimated completion date (Feb) has yet to receive a notification for his house.

Regards
    anne

• Advertisement

We ordered our tiles from http://www.tiles.ie/ they have a small store in Swords but we haven't moved in yet so they can't be delivered. We are looking at laminates from http://www.noyeks.ie/ they have a showroom in Finglas and carpets will probably come from http://coolminecarpets.com/ . I can update with feedback once we move in and put in our orders/get them installed.

Hi there just wondering if you could pm me details and costs of your tiler etc - i was trying to find a post with updates on your experience on the above but i couldnt find it. thanks

shree1234 wrote: »
    PM sent

Hi Shree can you please send me the details of the foreman as well please?

Thanks

Hey guys if anyone is up at the estate over the next while and you think of it can you give me a heads up when they dig up the old car park and start laying the foundations.

Proposed Garden sizes attached.

mooneyd wrote: »
    Hey guys if anyone is up at the estate over the next while and you think of it can you give me a heads up when they dig up the old car park and start laying the foundations.

They had started to remove car park when I was there early last week.

mooneyd wrote: »

wouldn't pay too much attention to them plans. There simply guide lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Vivian

annetcl wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just an update - i received an email today from SF saying that I can arrange for snagging for my house (i am on the avenue overlooking the apartments).

Hopefully those with Feb completion dates have also received theirs today.

Thanks, that's great news!, apparently SF said that their "client" has only give them a list and that all were contacted yesterday, my house which is the block right next to yours, will be contacted in the following weeks as my house is not ready:eek:. SF are clueless!, my house is already ready since last week, the electricity connection hasn't been finished for all houses, ESB has only done the wiring on the houses last Monday and they are due to come two more days this week for completing the electricity connection.

Hey guys, stupid question, where and how should I pay revenue underpayments ? I cannot apply for HTB scheme as I have 50 euros underpayments in 2015 :(

ialex87 wrote: »
    Hey guys, stupid question, where and how should I pay revenue underpayments ? I cannot apply for HTB scheme as I have 50 euros underpayments in 2015 :(

Ring them. I was under by 0.52 and they held our application and they needed to get some mamager to write it off because it wasn't worth their time collecting.

Id say a cheque to revenue.

I also had underpayments on my balancing statements for the last few years after completing form 12 due to us dividends. Was told by revenue that i did not have to pay as this will be adjusted in my tax credits in the following year. If you write to revenue within myEnquiries on myAccount they should be able to point you to the right direction. They responded to my query on underpayments within 24 hours.

annetcl wrote: »
    I also had underpayments on my balancing statements for the last few years after completing form 12 due to us dividends. Was told by revenue that i did not have to pay as this will be adjusted in my tax credits in the following year. If you write to revenue within myEnquiries on myAccount they should be able to point you to the right direction. They responded to my query on underpayments within 24 hours.

Right, I did so 2 days ago, no reply from them yet :(

Thanks info guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 nkg25

It's simple. Just go to revenue.ie and pay the tax due. It takes1-2 days to get processed.

nkg25 wrote: »
    It's simple. Just go to revenue.ie and pay the tax due. It takes1-2 days to get processed.
    Hey can you let me know under which category ? I believe it's under Tax is it ?

Revenue told me something abut general collector, aka I should pay to them but didn't gave me any information how to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nkg25

Yes. Go to "Payments > Tax > PAYE EMPLOYEE > Add Payment" if you are working. Thanks.

nkg25 wrote: »
    Yes. Go to "Payments > Tax > PAYE EMPLOYEE > Add Payment" if you are working. Thanks.
    Thanks mate, will do!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 scribe_1

For anyone that has moved into a B4
    Can you tell me what the measurements are in the main bedroom between the wardrobe where the bed goes.

I just want to know will a king bed fit in ?
    King size will be fine and not block tge floor plugs but buy a divan not a framed bed due to tge side lockers

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Nicolleok8

On the topic of bed sizes just wondering if anyone who is in a D1/D2 what size bed fitted in the master bedroom ideally we would like a king! Just to be sure! Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭rallye150flyer

Thanks for the updates folks. Anyone with a B4 would you have a ballpark price on

1) blinds with the shear amount of windows i imagine its going to cost a fair bit.

2) flooring particularly for the stairs and upstairs.

Thanks in advance

Just wondering for anyone on the Drive/Avenue, have you received the signed contracts back? SF said there was some delay from their end and we are still waiting. Thanks

Just wondering for anyone on the Drive/Avenue, have you received the signed contracts back? SF said there was some delay from their end and we are still waiting. Thanks

Hey, I'm on drive, my solicitor confirmed yesterday that my contract was signed and it will be delivered to me in next days.

• Advertisement

Hey, I'm on drive, my solicitor confirmed yesterday that my contract was signed and it will be delivered to me in next days.
    Thanks, hopefully ours is on it's way too.

Advertisement