Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hansfield Wood

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭ialex87

Hey guys, do you know is there any updates when the houses will be finished on The Drive?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭WannabeBuyer

The foreman said ours should hopefully be finished towards the end of May, so hopefully!

The foreman said ours should hopefully be finished towards the end of May, so hopefully!
    Wow, cool! may I ask witch number is that ?

ialex87 wrote: »
    Wow, cool! may I ask witch number is that ?
    No 2!

No 2!
    Cool, I'm on 11... I believe it will be later for us

• Advertisement

No 2!

Wouldn't say it will be much later, they are progressing well. Can't believe the difference in a week!

Wouldn't say it will be much later, they are progressing well. Can't believe the difference in a week!
    Hope so, we'll see anyway :)

Thanks for info

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Doyle.82

Hope so, we'll see anyway :)

Thanks for info

Could u send me the foremans nunber please.

Doyle.82 wrote: »
    I don't have it, may be WannabeBuyer has it

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Pedro32561

That's great! How close is this date to what you were originally told?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭rallye150flyer

Hi all

Does anyone have the window measurements for a B4 looking to get a price on blinds today.

Pedro32561 wrote: »

That's great! How close is this date to what you were originally told?

Originally told April then SF said probably June. The foreman said that the house should be built by end of April but by the time we get to move in would be June which ties in with what SF said so it looks like it's all on schedule. I'm actually surprised though, thought it would be later. Let's hope they are right!

I don't have it, may be WannabeBuyer has it

PM's sent!

Im number 14 and SF told me last week end of April/Start of May. Ill ring the foreman on Monday and let you know what he says.

Im number 14 and SF told me last week end of April/Start of May. Ill ring the foreman on Monday and let you know what he says.
    Thanks mate! Appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Ayk76

Just signed up. I'm on the drive too. Just wondering if SF or the builder are entertaining any modification requests?

Thanks all.

Ayk76 wrote: »
    Just signed up. I'm on the drive too. Just wondering if SF or the builder are entertaining any modification requests?

Thanks all.
    I don't think so, there is a clause in the contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭AGUSIA1

No changes what so ever, not even if you want less.

Thanks mate! Appreciated

Rang the foreman today. hes saying end of April/Start of may. had a spin up today. All the studs r up and its first fixed. Flying along.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

Rang the foreman today. hes saying end of April/Start of may. had a spin up today. All the studs r up and its first fixed. Flying along.

Could you pm me his number

• Advertisement

mooneyd wrote: »
    Could you pm me his number

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Would anyone have dimensions for the A1 4 bed houses, namely the living room.

Absolutely shocked. The builder is refusing to allow Sherry Fitz to pass their details to me so I can get in touch re: dimensions of the houses. I've been told to come in and measure the show house if I want dimensions.

Surely the builder would have easy access to this information. Why on earth are they refusing to provide it? It makes planning very difficult. This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Pedro32561

Attol wrote: »
    Absolutely shocked. The builder is refusing to allow Sherry Fitz to pass their details to me so I can get in touch re: dimensions of the houses. I've been told to come in and measure the show house if I want dimensions.

Surely the builder would have easy access to this information. Why on earth are they refusing to provide it? It makes planning very difficult. This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard.

Here's the plan for the A1 house, with dimensions: http://documents.fingalcoco.ie/NorthgatePublicDocs/00535578.pdf

Pedro32561 wrote: »
    Here's the plan for the A1 house, with dimensions: http://documents.fingalcoco.ie/NorthgatePublicDocs/00535578.pdf

You're an absolute star!

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

We've all had to do it.
    Even those of us who bought B4's and have no show house.

Because the builder could be held liable in the event that the planned measurements and actual finished home differed.

Sherry Fitz were very accommodating when I went down during an open day to get measurements.

Personally I wouldn't rely too heavily on the plans as ive had a number inconsistencies that could throw a spanner in the works.

mooneyd wrote: »
    We've all had to do it.
    Even those of us who bought B4's and have no show house.

Because the builder could be held liable in the event that the planned measurements and actual finished home differed.

Sherry Fitz were very accommodating when I went down during an open day to get measurements.

Personally I wouldn't rely too heavily on the plans as ive had a number inconsistencies that could throw a spanner in the works.

If they think the houses will differ from the plans then won't they differ from the showhouses too?

I needed a rough estimate for flooring because we're getting different floors for the upstairs hall and stairs so the plans above are perfect for getting that rough idea. It also means we can start picking out our sofa as we know how much room we have to play with.

What house type r u looking for?? The builder won't give exact dimension because they could vary slightly and he doesn't want to be held to exact measurements I was told.

I measured up the show house for the D1 type if that's any use to u. Again these measurements may vary.

What house type r u looking for?? The builder won't give exact dimension because they could vary slightly and he doesn't want to be held to exact measurements I was told.

I measured up the show house for the D1 type if that's any use to u. Again these measurements may vary.

Thanks Doyle.82, Pedro found the drawings online so that give me enough info to go on for now :)

• Advertisement

Could you send me the D1 measurements if possible? Thanks!

Advertisement