Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hansfield Wood

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Curious_soul

Hi guys,

Could anyone please post the dimensions for windows and floor plan for B1 please. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭ialex87

Attol wrote: »

Could you send me the D1 measurements if possible? Thanks!

Here you go

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ireland_maxx

Hi guys.
    Anyone has the dimensions for B4 house? Thank you very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SRK123

shree1234 wrote: »
    stany79 wrote: »
    Hi anybody knw the contact number of Brian, the foreman of work  site.  Pls pm me, thanks

PM sent
    Hi Shree,
    Do you mind sharing the foreman contact details please

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SRK123

shree1234 wrote: »
    stany79 wrote: »
    Hi anybody knw the contact number of Brian, the foreman of work  site.  Pls pm me, thanks

PM sent
    Hi Shree,
    Do you mind sharing the foreman contact details please
    thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

Hi guys.
    Anyone has the dimensions for B4 house? Thank you very much.

Pm Inc. I measured these myself so may be +/- but hopefully will help

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭WannabeBuyer

Hey guys anyone have the dimensions for a D2 house? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Pedro32561

Here you go: http://documents.fingalcoco.ie/NorthgatePublicDocs/00535581.pdf

Pedro32561 wrote: »

Here you go: http://documents.fingalcoco.ie/NorthgatePublicDocs/00535581.pdf

Thanks so much!!

Hey guys, Do any of you know the unit dimensions for the fridge/ in a B2 or B4 house I think I may have incorrect measurement. The proportions are 70/30

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Our electricity bill for February/March came in at €210 this was with the thermostat between 18c and 21c for that period and with probably a higher unit rate than you'd get if you shopped around. It wasn't the full two months though as we moved in at the second week of February. It was probably higher than you'd normally get as we were experimenting to see how high we could get the temperature in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 SalaKash

Here's the plan for the A1 house, with dimensions: http://documents.fingalcoco.ie/NorthgatePublicDocs/00535578.pdf

Hi Pedro

I am unable to open the link due to the error File not found. If possible, can you send me the pdf or the updated link. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ongarhw

You can download with below link
    h ttp://documents.fingalcoco.ie/Northgate.WebSearch/Download.aspx?ID=00535578
    just remove spaces in link

SalaKash wrote: »
    Hi Pedro

I am unable to open the link due to the error File not found. If possible, can you send me the pdf or the updated link. Cheers

Not sure what happens with those links. Just search for Planning Reference FW15A/0161 here: http://www.fingal.ie/planning-and-buildings/apply-or-search-for-a-planning-application/search-planning-applications-online/searchplanningapplicationsonline/

The plans are in the Documents section, page 3.

Our electricity bill for February/March came in at €210 this was with the thermostat between 18c and 21c for that period and with probably a higher unit rate than you'd get if you shopped around. It wasn't the full two months though as we moved in at the second week of February. It was probably higher than you'd normally get as we were experimenting to see how high we could get the temperature in the house.

That doesn't sound bad considering it covers everything. How are you finding the heating system? Are there any cold spots in the house? Good for hot water?

Hey,
    So... you know how our kitchens have double ovens and space for a microwave above?
    Is it possible to fit 2 single ovens and just have a new door made for where the microwave should go.

Ps does anyone know the company that build the kitchen?

mooneyd wrote: »
    Hey,
    So... you know how our kitchens have double ovens and space for a microwave above?
    Is it possible to fit 2 single ovens and just have a new door made for where the microwave should go.

I'm sure you could with some modification. The kitchen company are up in Ballycoolin. We went up to get a price on a kitchen island and they were really helpful. Might be worth a visit to go through the options with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Ayk76

Hey,
    Is it possible to fit 2 single ovens and just have a new door made  for where the microwave should go.

I'm sure you could with some modification. The kitchen company are up in Ballycoolin. We went up to get a price on a kitchen island and they were really helpful. Might be worth a visit to go through the options with them.
    Hello Pedro32561, could you please pm the kitchen company details. thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭annetcl

Ayk76 wrote: »
    Hello Pedro32561, could you please pm the kitchen company details. thank you

Hello Pedro can you also pm me thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭annetcl

Just an update on my house - I have completed inspection and have some minor works on the snag list and this was completed in 5 working days by the builder - going for final inspection on Thursday. They have been pretty quick!

• Advertisement

annetcl wrote: »
    Just an update on my house - I have completed inspection and have some minor works on the snag list and this was completed in 5 working days by the builder - going for final inspection on Thursday. They have been pretty quick!

Happy for you :) Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 21 JohnForBoard

Hi Pedro32561, Can you please send me contact details/ address of the kitchen company? Thanks

Hi All,
    What type of house alarm can be installed? has anyone installed alarm? how much did it cost?

Hi,
    I am renting at the moment and need to give notice to my landlord.
    My house is going to be snagged tomorrow :). I have mortgage approved and my HTB application is approved.
    How long will it take to process final stage of mortgage and HTB? Has anyone gone for both of the process?
    Thanks

Hey,

Hi could you pass the kitchen company details onto me please?

Hey guys and gals.
    I have setup a facebook group for the estate as I would hate to loose contact with you all once we all move in. I'd love to organise something together at a later date & link to the group is here https://www.facebook.com/groups/113883122443826/

Hi,
    I am renting at the moment and need to give notice to my landlord.
    My house is going to be snagged tomorrow :). I have mortgage approved and my HTB application is approved.
    How long will it take to process final stage of mortgage and HTB? Has anyone gone for both of the process?
    Thanks

HTB is 10 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Doyle.82

Hi Pedro,

Could you also PM me the details please. If you dont mind me asking, how much were you quoted for the Island?

Thanks

That doesn't sound bad considering it covers everything. How are you finding the heating system? Are there any cold spots in the house? Good for hot water?
    The water is great, there are colder spots in the house depending on which side the sun isn't shining into. But that's unavoidable really, the solar gain from the windows is great. They can really warm up a room.

Hi All,
    What type of house alarm can be installed? has anyone installed alarm? how much did it cost?
    It has to be wireless, there are many different options so prices can be between ~€700 to ~€1200.

• Advertisement

It has to be wireless, there are many different options so prices can be between ~€700 to ~€1200.
    Why wireless ? Wireless can be hacked :rolleyes:

Advertisement