Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mezzaluna / Hachoir / Chopping knife

• 17-09-2016 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I'd like to buy one of those knifes they use in Chopped Salads Shops, it's like a rocking chopper knife.

Would anyone know where they sell them?

Many thanks for your help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,789 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You may find then in the homewares sections of Heitons, Woodies, etc. If in Dublin you could try Stock or Arnotts.

I've had one for around 15 years. Hasn't left the drawer in around 14 years & 11 months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 147 ✭✭anon71

I bought one in Winstons in Kilkenny. TBH I've used it maybe twice. Usually I find I have knives and a chopping board out anyway so why dirty something else.

But it does look cool.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭phormium

I bought a lovely one as well a few years ago, nice marble oval bowl for cutting in, used a couple of times and I gave up and put the marble bit out on the patio as a mini bird bath, very cute :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Lunaarli

I'd love to buy one of these too, to replicate chopped salads at home. OP did you find a good one?!

Advertisement