Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE Player Windows 10

• 17-09-2016 8:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

It thinks I am running adblocking software, which is not the case. Same issue on fresh install on laptop and I have used multiple browsers. Is anyone else having trouble getting rte player to work on Windows 10?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,286 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Make sure you have latest version of Flash Player installed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

Make sure you have latest version of Flash Player installed.

I do

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Jesus, they're not still using Flash Player? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 149 ✭✭golfcaptain

It thinks I am running adblocking software, which is not the case. Same issue on fresh install on laptop and I have used multiple browsers. Is anyone else having trouble getting rte player to work on Windows 10?

I don't have Win10 but when you say you're not running adblockers, do you mean you don't have any installed or just that you've disabled them for RTE? Also, are you sure there's no adblock on your network? eg your router could be blocking them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

none installed anywhere, never had any installed

• Advertisement
Advertisement