Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bleach Hair Blonde (Male)

Options
  • 18-09-2016 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

I was thinking of getting light blonde bleach in my hair - a la Lionel Messi but would like to just get the top coloured leaving the length as it already is, and just getting the sides tightened. My hair as it is is fair in colour but when I was younger I was a proper blonde. Fairly drastic change but just want to try something different.

What would be the best way to go about getting it done? Is it just as simple as booking with a hairdresser to get the blonde highlights and a trim on the sides and back keeping their colour?

Personally I like the look. It's a bit of a throwback - But opinions are welcome if you recommend to avoid totally :P

Advertisement