Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlinn Hall Dundalk Questions

Options
  • 18-09-2016 2:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I was wondering if anyone could answer a few queries in regards to Carlinn Hall in Dundalk. Myself and my partner plan on buying here but we need some information. If anyone was could answer it would a great help to us both. Here goes.

1. How is the heating system? In regards to is there always enough hot water, does it ever go off? And importantly how expensive is it?

2. Are there estate management fees? And if so how much?

3. How well does the SmartHome things work? House we viewed had patch panels etc underneath the stairs.

4. Are there problems with the sewerage or was that an initial teething problem with the area?

5. Can you get decent broadband in the estate? Eir Fibre or Vodafone Lightspeed(Siro) specifically. Already with Eir so if its not available I'd have to pay out the remainder of our contract.

Thank you so much for reading this far and we'd very much appreciate it if anyone can answer some or all of these queries. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 ana.hol

Don't know if it is too late but here are some opinions about Carlinn Hall.
    We bought last May and are very happy.

1. Heating is great always hot water and house heats up fast (we don't put it on for long, even now in winter, maybe 20 mins in the morn and another 30 mins again in afternoon and again in late evening). We top up 35 euro every 3 weeks or so.
    2. Management fee is 200 per year
    3. Our house is not a smarthome, don't know about the newer ones.
    4. No probs with sewage, think that was back in 2008 when there were only two families here or something.
    5. Broadband works perfectly, we are with Eir.

Hope this helps! Nice place to live, lots of couples/young families.

Advertisement