Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoD: Black Op's .....

Options
  • 18-09-2016 3:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭

No wonder the septic's lost 'Nam!

RantyFace.gifGood bloody god! I've done good as gold, thus far. Rushing around wiping out more Russians than I can remember. Never really a hitch. Even blew up a launched space rocket, if I remember? Quite the Boyo so!

Get to Viet Nam, blood pumping and ready to rip some guts. First thing that happens is some slitty eyed little sh!t drops on me, out of no where. And he appears to be trying to saw my head off with my own dicklo. All the while, the screen telling me to hit some bloody button, to fight back.

I got well and truly sick of his antics, before I finally found a button that allowed me to kick sh!t out of him. Before he seemed to blow himself up, or something? What ever.

Drop down a shaft. Come out of a tube, on a hillside, armed only with an RPG. Better part of North f**king Vietnam's there to greet us! :eek:

Off I go. Doing my best. Always to the fore. Manning machine guns and blowing lead down the slopes. (See what I just did there? :P) But, as I mow the buggers down? So their places are retaken by the incoming swarm.

And, all I'm hearing is sh1t about; 'Targets at the trench line! Something near the barrels! This about that!' No bugger Ever mentions; " Holy Sh!t! Look at Stigura! He's blown his way through several bunkers. Manned machine guns like a boss. Is now 4 yards from this bloody target thing, is surrounded by the better part of the Viet Cong ....."

" And we're all up here, behind our sandbags. Yelling sh1t like; 'Targets at the trench line! Something near the barrels! This about that!' "

Worthless b@stards! If they'd had the balls to drag them down and give me some help? We might have got beyond that god forsaken sand castle tonight.

And, as for the idiot, sitting up top there, nursing his broken finger nail, before I even arrived?! Send the boy home with his Purple Heart! FFS!

There. I feel better now :)

B@stards.

Can't we have a 'Shallow End'; Where newb's like me can ask silly questions, and vent our spleens :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Ah yeah, I remember those days - smoking crack and playing Black Ops.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Stigura

LOL-1.gif I Really enjoy my games though! Love totally immersing myself. I'll probably be found, one of these days, slumped to the floor. Controller still clutched in my hands. Lips drawn back in fury. Index fingers grinding R and L 1. Blasting the sh1t out someone! :D

As it happens, I'm just having a look at a video walk through of this section (SOG). It's amazing! I can actually Hear what's being said? So, the sound ~ never mind visual ~ distortion on this old CRT TV must be abysmal.

Oops! Time to feed the Dogs. Then, I'll be looking forward to sparking up another crystal, and some VC ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Ah yeah, I remember those days - smoking crack and playing Black Ops.

You don't know man, you weren't there man. You never put your hand into a pink pile of goo that 10 seconds ago was your best buddies' face. We came back and expected a parade and they spit on us man.

Advertisement