Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

outdoor sports mullingar

Options
  • 18-09-2016 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

outdoor sorts in mullingar seem to have 2 shops in the town. the main one in the industrial estate is closed today. the one in the shopping centre is open. am i better off waiting for the main one to open or is the one in the shopping centre any use. i willbe driving from kildare so dont want to waste my time going if it is not as good as main place

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭extremetaz

The one in the shopping center is more hiking and sporting kit, there's no shooting specific kit in there. The main showroom (the one in the estate) is where they have all of the good stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

Really depends what you are after, the shop in the industrial estate has a bigger range and shooting supplies the shopping center really just has outdoor ( hiking) clothes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭long range shooter

Have dealt with them on several occations,helpful staff and fairly good priced.
    The shop you are looking for is in the estate,thats where all the good stuff is.

Advertisement