Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men's Hair Dryer

Options
  • 18-09-2016 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

I need advice on a hair dryer for men. I've no idea what kind or how much I should be spending but I need one with a cool drying setting because my hair is thick and short and susceptible to drying out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

Don't know if this is a joke ?? If not, hair driers are unisex, almost all have a cool setting. Check argos for range of prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

I need advice on a hair dryer for men. I've no idea what kind or how much I should be spending but I need one with a cool drying setting because my hair is thick and short and susceptible to drying out.

I think men are only allowed to use pink hairdryers worth sparkles on them. Make sure you buy something that matches criteria or you could be kicked out of your local gym. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭mitchconnor16

Sorry. I thought some hair dryers are catered for short hair hence the short nozzles. But I guess not.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Sorry. I thought some hair dryers are catered for short hair hence the short nozzles. But I guess not.

Not really. Pick the one you want, it won't matter regarding the dryness of your hair. For that you could try some conditioner if you are not already using one.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭LinF

My hairdryer is very lightweight and has the cool shot you are looking for. It is the Salon Series Ultralight Professional Ionic Hairdryer look at the link for all the info:http://www.karminhairtools.com/ie/

• Advertisement
Advertisement