Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double buggy that can be used easily with a buggy board?

• 18-09-2016 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭

We currently have a babyjogger city mini double but I've heard a few people say that it's way too awkward to push with the glider board. I need a double buggy that will seat a newborn and a toddler along with an older toddler on a buggy board, without me having to stoop too much over the buggy board to push it. Does such a mythical magical buggy exist??? Buggy shopping is one of my least favourite parts of having a baby :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

We currently have a babyjogger city mini double but I've heard a few people say that it's way too awkward to push with the glider board. I need a double buggy that will seat a newborn and a toddler along with an older toddler on a buggy board, without me having to stoop too much over the buggy board to push it. Does such a mythical magical buggy exist??? Buggy shopping is one of my least favourite parts of having a baby :(

Would something like this work for you?

https://goo.gl/images/MuhrpI

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Bugaboo donkey... But there mad expensive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

We have the same buggy mrspostman and I never use our board as its soooo uncomfortable to push when having to stoop! I know they're expensive but the only buggy I've ever seen that looks half comfortable with a buggy board is the donkey! Perhaps you could pick one up second hand and get a few quid for the baby jogger...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Ooh the donkey looks fab! If I was planning on having more kids I might be tempted but this is definitly our last so I don't think I could justify the price. Even secondhand you're looking at €700 :eek: It's a pity about the babyjogger, I was even looking at upgrading to the gt model as it has an adjustable handlebar but I still don't think it'd make much of a difference.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I used the out n about nipper with a Lascal buggy board or with one sitting on the front.
    I have nearly always had 1 sitting on the front but only used the buggy board for a year,it works well.

• Advertisement

I was looking at the out and about and wondering if it would work ok but couldn't find much info online. There are only 2 baby shops near us and both have a fairly poor selection of stock so we're hindered by not being able to go in and try out a few different models.

I took an out n about for a test drive with a buggy board today and it was perfect. Thanks moonbeam!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

No problem , I have a few years experience with kids close in age :)

Advertisement