Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublincoach Cork to Kilkenny

• 18-09-2016 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I have to get the Dublincoach bus from Cork to Kilkenny next week and I was wondering if anyone had experience with the M9 route. Are the buses generally good on timekeeping? It seems to be the only option, short of taking several connecting Bus Eireann buses to get there

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

Yes, in my experience, Dublin Coach is one of the most punctual bus services I've experienced, our public sector bus companies could learn a lot from them.

Advertisement