Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

re register bike as unrestricted

• 18-09-2016 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi all, in the process of selling my bike, it was originally restricted but I derestricted it after I bought it. The potential buyer wants the log book to show it as full power. Any ideas on how?? I have checked motortax.ie but the change of particulars form seems to just deal with 4 wheel vehicles or new engines

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

What does the logbook show as the power output?
    If its not there then its full power, I'd hazard a guess and say that most bikes start out as full power and the are then restricted by dealers who provide a form saying that it has been restricted.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Huntline

The logbook says 28kw, it's a Gsx650f so it is registered as restricted unfortunately

Use the RF111 form and write it in manually in the tax class/basis of assessment box as the full power XX Kw

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Huntline

Great thanks, do ya know the charge for it

No charge as far as I am aware.

• Advertisement
Advertisement