Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Cat owners Douglas Road area *

Options
  • 18-09-2016 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this is a bit unpleasant;
    There's a dead cat on the footpath on the Douglas rd. He's been there since yesterday. It appears as he was hit by a car and pulled onto the footpath.
    He's a big fluffy thing and definitely looks like someones pet. He's mostly grey, with a grey tail and head, white socks and a white stripe along his belly.
    If you're coming from town he's just before the traffic lights by the cross Douglas road/Florist. He's on the left by the pillar of the house 'Wayside'. Someone has put a sheet of bubble wrap over him.
    It looks like he might belong to one of the houses around there. Hopefully someone will claim him. There are lots of foxes around here.. I know if it was my cat i would want to know so I could burry him.
    :'(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭ROY RACE

Its stinking I was driving past in my car with the window down and the smell of the rotten carcass nearly knocked me out-hopefully someone will remove him.

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

You must have a hightened sense of smell Roy Race..

Nice of you to try and let the owners know OP. Have you had a look at munster lost and found and maybe the Animal Care Cork page. Post the message on their pages and i am sure the owners will be found

• Registered Users Posts: 16,311 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

I think they call that 'lying in state'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭jelutong

Reminds of an Eric Bogle song. " Nobody's Moggy Now"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Normally I would say how very dare ye.. But after moving slightly over to the west form jes you cant beat a bit of cork banter

• Advertisement
Advertisement