Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SFC Final Replay - Dublin v Mayo Sat 1st October *Read Mod Note Post #1*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Gael85

yeah, there is extra time in this game, 10 minutes aside. Not sure what the extra time details were back in 1991.

If you think about it, almost a quarter of a million attended the Leinster final that year!!

You would know your marker better than your wife after all those games!!!

Dublin and Meath in 91 was actually a Preliminary round game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Gael85 wrote: »
    Dublin and Meath in 91 was actually a Preliminary round game.

May as well have been the final that year in Leinster! It actually took Meath, I see, 8 games to win Leinster that year! Another replay against Wicklow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Yea it's and interesting one.

The last football replay was on a Saturday because there was a compromise rules game scheduled for the Sunday.

Thre hurling finals went to replays recently and the first was scheduled for a Sunday thus pushing the ladies football final out a week, there was a bit of noise made about it so the following two years the replay was put on the Saturday evening.

Even though this replay would not clash with anything on a Sunday at HQ it may have been scheduled for Saturday cos this time of year is very busy for county finals etc, so folks could watch or go to this game and also get to their county finals on Sunday.
    There was a spokesperson for GAA HQ on a radio interview last week and he was very specific that player concern was the only reason for scheduling this replay on the Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭TCDStudent1

Why couldnt it have been played last Saturday? Is it because 6 days is considered too short to prepare for the replay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

Why couldnt it have been played last Saturday? Is it because 6 days is considered too short to prepare for the replay?

I would suspect they didn't want the pitch overused withe 3 ladies finals on the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭charlie1980

Gavin turning the screw and ramping up the pressure.

What happened is predictable.Diarmuid is well able to look after himself.It certainly hasn't been spoken of in those terms in the Dublin camp.That's for sure.

Rochford has a big problem with this issue and wether he likes it or not ,it is going to have to be addressed within his own dressing room.A distraction he and his players could do without I would imagine.

It will be interesting to see how the Mayo players react when Keegan receives his first belt of the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

Call me Al wrote: »
    There was a spokesperson for GAA HQ on a radio interview last week and he was very specific that player concern was the only reason for scheduling this replay on the Saturday.
    Generally suits better I'd say too for TV , floodlights on and more of a spectacle etc, also allows players and spectators time to travel home and or go out Saturday night after the game. I'd say if they thought they'd get away with it they would play more big games on Saturday evening , but traditionalists would not allow it I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

yeah, there is extra time in this game, 10 minutes aside. Not sure what the extra time details were back in 1991.

If you think about it, almost a quarter of a million attended the Leinster final that year!!

You would know your marker better than your wife after all those games!!!

Those 4 matches alone turned over more money than the entire 1990 season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

It will be interesting to see how the Mayo players react when Keegan receives his first belt of the game.

If I was Jim gavin I would instruct James mc carthy or mdma to take the opportunity to hit keegan a proper fair shoulder.
    Would get the whole crowd going and would let keegan know that his off the ball bull**** isn't going to be tolerated.

I can see dublin coming out the gap straight at mayo and opening up a lead and Wear mayo down, bring kev mac on and let him do some damage in the last quater.

• Advertisement

kona wrote: »
    If I was Jim gavin I would instruct James mc carthy or mdma to take the opportunity to hit keegan a proper fair shoulder.
    Would get the whole crowd going and would let keegan know that his off the ball bull**** isn't going to be tolerated.

I can see dublin coming out the gap straight at mayo and opening up a lead and Wear mayo down, bring kev mac on and let him do some damage in the last quater.

Pretty sure Keegan could take a shoulder from either of them! I remember Mikey Conroy saying he was possibly the strongest on the panel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,264 ✭✭✭✭km79

Pretty sure Keegan could take a shoulder from either of them! I remember Mikey Conroy saying he was possibly the strongest on the panel

He took 3 or 4 punched from Connolly no problem the last day anyway
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

What off the ball stuff though? Are you telling me Keegan waited 62 minutes to wind up Connolly and he thought the best way to that was a gentle push? They came together twice in the game and both times Connolly was clearly the aggressor.

This Keegan 'master of the dark arts stuff' is unbelievably cliched and no one seems to be relying on actual evidence to back up what they're saying. He didn't perform brilliantly as a defender, nor did he seek to take Connolly off his game to any great degree. If anyone is truly impartial they'll recognise he was very quiet in the game and got beaten three times in dangerous situations only to be bailed out by his teammates. Going forward he was anonymous.

Watch the ****ing game will ye.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Gavin turning the screw and ramping up the pressure.

What happened is predictable.Diarmuid is well able to look after himself.It certainly hasn't been spoken of in those terms in the Dublin camp.That's for sure.

Rochford has a big problem with this issue and wether he likes it or not ,it is going to have to be addressed within his own dressing room.A distraction he and his players could do without I would imagine.

Oh charlie1980 you really are outdoing yourself today!

corny wrote: »
    What off the ball stuff though? Are you telling me Keegan waited 62 minutes to wind up Connolly and he thought the best way to that was a gentle push? They came together twice in the game and both times Connolly was clearly the aggressor.

This Keegan 'master of the dark arts stuff' is unbelievably cliched and no one seems to be relying on actual evidence to back up what they're saying. He didn't perform brilliantly as a defender, nor did he seek to take Connolly off his game to any great degree. If anyone is truly impartial they'll recognise he was very quiet in the game and got beaten three times in dangerous situations only to be bailed out by his teammates. Going forward he was anonymous.

Watch the ****ing game will ye.:P

If your actually at the game and watch the two of them he is swinging out of connolly. He's a good defender and this bollox is what defenders do.
    Connollys jersey doesn't rip itself. There are two of them in it but my interest is stopping keegan.

Pretty sure James mc carthy upended a kerry player in the semi. I don't care how tough you supposedly are a good hit will leave you rattled for a good while, especially when your at a disadvantage size wise.

I don't want to injure the chap BTW, just want it to be used as a marker for dublin to get the crowd going and get leeroy off his game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Given the inclination of Mayo players to drop like they've been murdered when touched while Senior Counsel Cillian O'Connor and his team of Physios/Maor make impassioned representations to the ref for a red card that might not be wise

If your actually at the game and watch the two of them he is swinging out of connolly. He's a good defender and this bollox is what defenders do.
    Connollys jersey doesn't rip itself. There are two of them in it but my interest is stopping keegan.

I was at the game and given my keen interest in this stuff i was watching them. There was no swinging out of him or anything underhand. Both of them pushed each other as the ball was thrown in and that was it until the 62nd minute. That incident? Keegan nudged Connolly and Connolly completely overreacted in grabbing him and snowballing the situation. Moments later he pulled Keegan to the ground in the only real moment of acting the bollox between the two.

Watch how often Kev Mc was pushed or jostled if wanna see special treatment. Or how Colm Boyle tried to physically intimidate every blue jersey near him.

I was at the game and given my keen interest in this stuff i was watching them. There was no swinging out of him or anything underhand. Both of them pushed each other as the ball was thrown in and that was it until the 62nd minute. That incident? Keegan nudged Connolly and Connolly completely overreacted in grabbing him and snowballing the situation. Moments later he pulled Keegan to the ground in the only real moment of acting the bollox between the two.

Watch how often Kev Mc was pushed or jostled if wanna see special treatment. Or how Colm Boyle tried to physically intimidate every blue jersey near him.

Yeah I said that to someone staright after the game
    One incident really in the whole game between them and that was handbags
    I think it was the way the jersey stretched that made it stand out !

Bambi wrote: »
    Given the inclination of Mayo players to drop like they've been murdered when touched while Senior Counsel Cillian O'Connor and his team of Physios/Maor make impassioned representations to the ref for a red card that might not be wise

Still wouldn't let it put me off. They will be at that crap anyways. The ref won't send anybody off for a 50 50.

km79 wrote: »

The jersey was torn off him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Moo Moo Land

Glad it's dry for Saturday. No excuses now. May the best team win and may the world keep turning no matter who wins!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

The jersey was torn off him.
    He'll never be the same after that.

It wasn't much alright but I think the point is Connolly was the one with the score to settle. It wasn't brilliantly effective dark arts defending on Keegans part (really irritates me how many people seem to think this). Keegan ignored the other 14 Dublin players, looked to mark him tightly and nothing more. Gave him a little push once, one of about 200 from everyone else in the game, and Connolly got the frustration of last year out of his system.

Far from being frustrated or unhappy i'd say Connolly was ****ing chuffed with himself after the game. Got a few sly digs in and got away with far more than Keegan did with the referee.;) Played well too.

It wasn't much alright but I think the point is Connolly was the one with the score to settle. It wasn't brilliantly effective dark arts defending on Keegans part (really irritates me how many people seem to think this). Keegan ignored the other 14 Dublin players, looked to mark him tightly and nothing more. Gave him a little push once, one of about 200 from everyone else in the game, and Connolly got the frustration of last year out of his system.

Far from being frustrated or unhappy i'd say Connolly was ****ing chuffed with himself after the game. Got a few sly digs in and got away with far more than Keegan did with the referee.;) Played well too.
    You think he played well ?
    I thought he was one of the main ones with room for massive improvement ????

You gotta love this from Gavin.

We're playing a great Mayo team,if they don't (perform),we wont get the result.They're playing good football,so it's going to be a mammoth task for now.They're talking about winning now.They're confident about winning.So that's a dangerous team.

Very subtle,don't you think?

You gotta love this from Gavin.

We're playing a great Mayo team,if they don't (perform),we wont get the result.They're playing good football,so it's going to be a mammoth task for now.They're talking about winning now.They're confident about winning.So that's a dangerous team.

Very subtle,don't you think?

Can't understand that

You think he played well ?
    I thought he was one of the main ones with room for massive improvement ????

He did play well. Effected loads of turnovers. Passing was brilliant more than once. Looked to have the measure of Keegan when he took him on. Didn't give it away. Got a good score. Could have had more but was blocked down twice with the numbers Mayo got back. Every other forward on the pitch struggled for multiple scores. Dublin players at least.

I think people (outside of Dublin) have it in their head that Connolly has been single handedly winning games for Dublin for years and if he doesn't get 1-4 from play he's having a bad game. That was never, ever the case. We're not a one show and judging Connolly solely on what he puts over the bar is missing everything that makes him such a good player.

For arguments sake what did he do badly? Or what can he do to 'massively improve'?

Sorry km79

We're playing a great Mayo team,if they don't(perform),we wont get the result.They're playing good football,so it's going to be a mammoth task for now.They're talking about winning now.They're confident about winning.So that's a dangerous team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Gael85

He did play well. Effected loads of turnovers. Passing was brilliant more than once. Looked to have the measure of Keegan when he took him on. Didn't give it away. Got a good score. Could have had more but was blocked down twice with the numbers Mayo got back. Every other forward on the pitch struggled for multiple scores. Dublin players at least.

I think people (outside of Dublin) have it in their head that Connolly has been single handedly winning games for Dublin for years and if he doesn't get 1-4 from play he's having a bad game. That was never, ever the case. We're not a one show and judging Connolly solely on what he puts over the bar is missing everything that makes him such a good player.

For arguments sake what did he do badly? Or what can he do to 'massively improve'?

Well summed up. Pat Gilroy worked on his workrate big time after he dropped from panel in 2010. He used to play him midfield in A v B games so he have to work when didn't have ball. We wouldn't have won 2011 without him. He composure on ball in last 10 minutes of Kerry game was unreal and involved in the last 3 scores that day. He has upped his game further more when Gavin took over 2013 and there is not too many half forwards that have scored as much as him over the last 4 years. Yes he does have off days and has been well marshaled by Keegan in the past but winning games is more important than winning a individual battle

• Subscribers Posts: 16,602 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Not sure how you could have misse the incident during lead up to first goal? It was clear as day to anyone at the game and also was picked up clearly in to cameras and pointed out in passing during Sunday game. It was typical of what Keegan was at throughout game and in 1/4 final against Tyrone.

Off the ball he drags Connolly down in front of referee which was a clear black card, Connolly gets up and Keegan gets him in a headlock and throws him to the ground again in front of referee, which is a black/yellow/red depending on your poison.

• Advertisement

I dunno but I have this horrible feeling that this Dublin team are going to unleash a world of pain and Mayo are going to stink the place
    out.And then we're going to have "Do you know what?" David Brady explaining on national radio what the hell happened.It has happened before folks.

God Forbid!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Panrich

I dunno but I have this horrible feeling that this Dublin team are going to unleash a world of pain and Mayo are going to stink the place
    out.And then we're going to have "Do you know what?" David Brady explaining on national radio what the hell happened.It has happened before folks.

God Forbid!!!!

Or the alternative is David Brady in a pink thong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,386 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

While Keegan is definitely roughing Connolly up, Connolly is constantly taking defenders out off the ball to stop them running up the field. He did it several times against Donegal in the QF and in the drawn game with Mayo.

He got the runaround by Keegan in the replay last year, when Keegan bombed up the field on every occasion making Connolly chase him. So instead of chasing hom constantly, he just drags him down.

He knows that the off the ball stuff isn't being called in, because he has his own jersey pulled all the time (or in the case of the first own goal Keegan had him in a headlock nearly) so he is happy to save his energy and drag Keegan down.

There is two of them at it. Both great footballers and both great battlers. Both willing to play on the line and cross the line to win.

The concerted media effort (which definitely had nothing to do with the Dublin camp because Jim said so :rolleyes: ) by former Dublin players was a blatant attempt to influence the referee into thinking Connolly is an innocent party in all of this. Clarke, Whelan and Brennan were never subtle on the field, and they are certainly not subtle with the orchestrated campaign.
    They need advice from Fitzmaurice, The Ó Sé's and Quirke on how to organize a subtle media campaign. It's one line each here or there, not 3 whole articles 3 days in a row and pictures of Connolly smiling and signing autographs for children in a school!

Of all the referees in the country Maurice Deegan is the last guy on earth I'd be trying to influence. On the field he hates guys trying to con him or influence his decision (Cillian O'Connor and Philly better watch out for this as well). Guys diving and attackers grabbing the defenders hands are his pet hate, and he will dish out the cards. If, off the field, he is anyway similar to his onfield persona, Deegan will ignore the St. Connolly stuff and is more likely to let the two of them duke it out and let whatever happens happen.

Who wins in that event? I don't know. Keegan has the upper hand, but Connolly's flashes of brilliance set up vital scores, including the second own goal. If Connolly keeps the head for 70 minutes, I see him being the game winner Keegan hanging off him or not. He managed it against Kerry so it's not beyond the realms of possibility.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

God Forbid!!!!

Possibly. It is also quite possible that Mayo will roll over this Dublin team. Two very very good teams, only the stupid would underestimate either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 419 ✭✭Blud

copacetic wrote: »
    Not sure how you could have misse the incident during lead up to first goal? It was clear as day to anyone at the game and also was picked up clearly in to cameras and pointed out in passing during Sunday game. It was typical of what Keegan was at throughout game and in 1/4 final against Tyrone.

Off the ball he drags Connolly down in front of referee which was a clear black card, Connolly gets up and Keegan gets him in a headlock and throws him to the ground again in front of referee, which is a black/yellow/red depending on your poison.

You might need to look at that first one again. The way I saw it, Keegan half checked Connolly's run in the first instance, and Connolly slipped - not exactly dragged down. The Connolly gets up, Keegan puts a hand on him and turns to track the run, and it's Connolly who puts his hands around Keegan's neck in a headlock and drags Keegan down.

DDC1990 wrote: »
    While Keegan is definitely roughing Connolly up, Connolly is constantly taking defenders out off the ball to stop them running up the field. He did it several times against Donegal in the QF and in the drawn game with Mayo.

He got the runaround by Keegan in the replay last year, when Keegan bombed up the field on every occasion making Connolly chase him. So instead of chasing hom constantly, he just drags him down.

He knows that the off the ball stuff isn't being called in, because he has his own jersey pulled all the time (or in the case of the first own goal Keegan had him in a headlock nearly) so he is happy to save his energy and drag Keegan down.

There is two of them at it. Both great footballers and both great battlers. Both willing to play on the line and cross the line to win.

The concerted media effort (which definitely had nothing to do with the Dublin camp because Jim said so :rolleyes: ) by former Dublin players was a blatant attempt to influence the referee into thinking Connolly is an innocent party in all of this. Clarke, Whelan and Brennan were never subtle on the field, and they are certainly not subtle with the orchestrated campaign.
    They need advice from Fitzmaurice, The Ó Sé's and Quirke on how to organize a subtle media campaign. It's one line each here or there, not 3 whole articles 3 days in a row and pictures of Connolly smiling and signing autographs for children in a school!

Of all the referees in the country Maurice Deegan is the last guy on earth I'd be trying to influence. On the field he hates guys trying to con him or influence his decision (Cillian O'Connor and Philly better watch out for this as well). Guys diving and attackers grabbing the defenders hands are his pet hate, and he will dish out the cards. If, off the field, he is anyway similar to his onfield persona, Deegan will ignore the St. Connolly stuff and is more likely to let the two of them duke it out and let whatever happens happen.

Who wins in that event? I don't know. Keegan has the upper hand, but Connolly's flashes of brilliance set up vital scores, including the second own goal. If Connolly keeps the head for 70 minutes, I see him being the game winner Keegan hanging off him or not. He managed it against Kerry so it's not beyond the realms of possibility.

Mostly agree, Connolly always does it late on though when tired, Keegan seems to get use worst stuff out of the system at start of first and second half.

I'd say it suits Dublin very much if it's left alone, the last thing wanted is two yellows each early on which is what Keegan seems to aim for. Then Connolly will probably do something to get the second yellow, again similar to the job Keegan did against Tyrone.

So if there is a campaign of sorts, it's been relatively bubbling under from media and fans in last few years of the constant 'two yellow' stuff that goes on. A defender knows he can get away with pretty much anything off the ball as unless the attacker reacts nothing at all will be done and if they do react and spotted by umpire then it's likely just a yellow each. The Mayo 'non story' Twitter and media campaign has been a bit silly too imo, trying to make out that Keegan is an angel, when he has a serious history of being a great marker and all that goes with it. Similar to Justin McMahon, Aidan Mahoney etc. It's not like the refs don't look back at the games and see what these guys get up to and the campaign either way just puts both Keegan and Connolly in spotlight for tomorrow.

If Keegan is even just under the spotlight more so he can't tried the nasty off the ball stuff then it's a win for Dublin. It could easily backfire though and someone from Dublin is used to lay down the yellow marker early, like Kev in the first game. I'd imagine Mayo may use someone else early on on Connolly to reduce the risk for Keegan.

Blud wrote: »
    You might need to look at that first one again. The way I saw it, Keegan half checked Connolly's run in the first instance, and Connolly slipped - not exactly dragged down. The Connolly gets up, Keegan puts a hand on him and turns to track the run, and it's Connolly who puts his hands around Keegan's neck in a headlock and drags Keegan down.

That's a very interesting way to look at it alright.

http://youtu.be/pCak2ICf6h0

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Menoetius

Ah Jesus not Keegan and Connolly again.

Will ye ever give over :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Peist2007

Connolly was in Keegan's pocket the last day, as he has been the last couple of times they have marked each other. Hence the tantrums since the drawn game.

• Advertisement

God Forbid!!!!

I think this is the most accurate part of that post

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Menoetius

I must say that between this forum, and many other internet pages, the level of animosity in the build up to this game, and the replay, has surpassed anything I've ever seen before.

Some real nasty stuff thrown out at players, at opposing fans, and at ex-players left right and centre.
    Some stuff on some of the facebook pages is nothing but vile.

Perhaps the added two weeks has brought out the worst in people with too much time on their hands.

I hope we can get back to the "positive" excitement and friendly banter that the GAA is all about.
    Both sets of fans should be able to enjoy it together.

Let's leave the bitterness at the door next week and not go gloating or blaming refs no matter which side prevails.

It is in fact possible to lose simply because the opponents were the better team on the day.

Good winners, good losers and general good will is what is sorely needed at this stage.

I'd hate to see Dublin losing, I'm a Dub after all, but if they do I'll be the first to congratulate Mayo on finally bringing it home.

Here's to a great occasion, up the Dubs! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Panrich

Menoetius wrote: »
    I must say that between this forum, and many other internet pages, the level of animosity in the build up to this game, and the replay, has surpassed anything I've ever seen before.

Some real nasty stuff thrown out at players, at opposing fans, and at ex-players left right and centre.

Perhaps the added two weeks has brought out the worst in people with too much time on their hands.

I hope we can get back to the "positive" excitement and friendly banter that the GAA is all about.
    Both sets of fans should be able to enjoy it together.

Let's leave the bitterness at the door next week and not go gloating or blaming refs no matter which side prevails.

It is in fact possible to lose simply because the opponents were the better team on the day.

Good winners, good losers and general good will is what is sorely needed at this stage.

I'd hate to see Dublin losing, I'm a Dub after all, but if they do I'll be the first to congratulate Mayo on finally bringing it home.

There was a lot of bad blood in the aftermath of the drawn game last year too.

Menoetius wrote:

It's just a minority of keyboard warriors. It's the same on every subject. On the day and around the ground. It will be 99â„… good natured rivalry. Up Mayo!

Menoetius wrote: »

Panrich wrote: »
    There was a lot of bad blood in the aftermath of the drawn game last year too.

Sure its all a bit of craic and banter

It isn't though, it is getting EXTREMELY tedious.

Between the two squads there are over 50 other players, then there is
    two intriguing managers, a game already played against them that was fascinating (albeit quality lacking at times), the recent history between the teams, the fact that this Dublin team is chasing a 4th All Ireland in 5 years, the fact that Mayo is chasing a first All Ireland in 65 years,

Soooo many factors and column potential to concentrate on and the media and fans are concentrating wholly on a bit of jostling that happens in GAA games all over the country every bloody day, from Under 16 level to county level.

You would swear that Lee Keegan invented this man marking trend and has a patent on it.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

It's just a minority of keyboard warriors. It's the same on every subject. On the day and around the ground. It will be 99â„… good natured rivalry. Up Mayo!

But it isnt a minority. It has transcended into the vast majority of media and fan topics of debate.

It is the most tedious thing ever and isn't making for a good lead up to the game at all in my book and concentrating on it is embarrasingly lazy hyperbole tabloidesque journalism

• Advertisement

Peist2007 wrote: »
    Connolly was in Keegan's pocket the last day, as he has been the last couple of times they have marked each other. Hence the tantrums since the drawn game.

I wouldn't say he was in his pocket. He defended very well but connolly still got scores and generally played ok.

All this connolly keegan nonsense is taking away from a lot of other players that are well capable of being huge tomorrow. Cillian o Connor, Brian Fenton, Paddy Andrews, aidan o shea, Brian Fenton.
    Wouldnt want to be ignoring thelse lads completely.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

The Mayo team is unchanged.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Biloxi Blues

seligehgit wrote: »
    The Mayo team is unchanged.

Heard rumblings that CO'C may not be fit though. Could all be BS and hopefully is just that.

Heard rumblings that CO'C may not be fit though. Could all be BS and hopefully is just that.

If he isn't we can forget about it !

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement