Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soul Blazer Boxed - SNES NTSC

Options
  • 18-09-2016 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

ITEM: Soul Blazer Boxed - SNES NTSC
    POST\COLLECTION: Post
    PRICE: €90
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal

Selling off one of my higher end games as have a few big titles coming in soon and although loath to move it on, it sometimes has to be done.

Box is a bit scuffed around the edges but overall ok. Price on this has rocketed up over the years and to get it from the US now would certainly cost quite a bit more.

€90 posted.

IMAG0532_1.jpg

IMAG0533.jpg

IMAG0534.jpg

IMAG0535_1.jpg

IMAG0536.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Argh, I really shouldn't as I don't have the money...but if you do €80 posted I'll take it...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Yes I can take 80, thanks. Will PM you there.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,388 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Damn it, too late. Enjoy Myrddin, it's an awesome game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Damn it, too late. Enjoy Myrddin, it's an awesome game.

Cheers. This'll complete the unofficial 'Gaia' trilogy (Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia, & Terranigma). Finding the time to play them....that's the hard bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

This is now sold, can close this off thanks.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement