Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork City - Castleview, St. Lappan's Place Little Island

Options
  • 18-09-2016 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hello,

Is there a simple way to go from Cork City to St. Lappan's Place Little Island?
    I checked the directions on Google Maps and I have seen that there are two buses starting from the Cork City Bus Station [Parnell Place Bus Station]. They are the 240 and 260 buses.

I know full well that I may also take the train from Kent Station, but actually I wanted to get to the there by bus and without spending a lot of money.

How much would a return ticket cost by taking the 240 bus from Parnell Place Bus Station?

Thank you,
    loveireland94

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

It's only just over five euro for a return to Little Island AFAIK on the train.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,995 ✭✭✭opus

Bus Eireann has a website that will tell you all you need to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,117 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

The bus is a couple of euro dearer than the train, last time I looked. Both have a bit of a walk (c.15 mins) from bus stop/railway station to where you want to go.

Advertisement