Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir fiber broadband

Options
  • 18-09-2016 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

I am thinking about buying a house and I need to know if Eir fiber broadband is available and the if so the speed, can you please help

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,285 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

You can put the address in on the eir website to get an idea: https://www.eir.ie/broadband/

I'm not sure how accurate it is. House we just bought comes up as 5mb when the houses either side have 60mb...

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

loriexxx wrote: »
    I am thinking about buying a house and I need to know if Eir fiber broadband is available and the if so the speed, can you please help
    Get your EA/Solicitor to find out the existing line number. Only way to get a real measurement of the available services. 

Advertisement