Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gogglebox Ireland

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

pilly wrote: »
    Ah I'm coming around to them. Wasn't mad about them last year but thought they were funny last night.

Ya I was suprised they were quite funny last night, one of them calling Kim a thundering bitch was pretty funny even if I do disagree.

Sorry I'm talking about the guys from youghal, think your talking about someone else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,474 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

I don't like the young fella and his granny. He's trying too hard to be cool and just comes across as an eejit imo.

I'm delighted to see the Ryan's and two ladies from the Liberties back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭sporina

the first line from the cavan twins was hilarious - i LOL!!!! "they'd give twins a bad name, them whores, they would..." (pronounced whoaaarrr's in cavan lingo )...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,742 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

I maybe in the minority but has the boat sailed on Googlebox in general?, I've watched both the English and Irish versions from its inception, have just tired of the concept

• Advertisement

I maybe in the minority but has the boat sailed on Googlebox in general?, I've watched both the English and Irish versions from its inception, have just tired of the concept

I've heard of a good few people watching it simply because they haven't channel 4 and it's still a novelty!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

I've heard of a good few people watching it simply because they haven't channel 4 and it's still a novelty!

I would be one of these. I have Channel 4 but never watched the English version. Love the Irish one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I would be one of these. I have Channel 4 but never watched the English version. Love the Irish one.

I'm the exact same pilly I watched half an episode of the channel 4 Christmas one only because the time of night it was on and nothing else was on but I love the Irish one and don't watch the English one

I tried to watch the English one online and it didn't do much for to be honest apart from the highlights. I much prefer the Irish one and generally I enjoy the British alternative to these thinslgs!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Are the family (2 daughters) from Galway gone gone?... the Rialto boys are good esp the wine drinker.

• Advertisement

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Are the family (2 daughters) from Galway gone gone?... the Rialto boys are good esp the wine drinker.

I don't even remember a family from Galway so they must have been bad!

I don't even remember a family from Galway so they must have been bad!

The ma and da both wore glasses and one of the daughters sits between them... somewhere in Galway I think.

Leslie91 wrote: »
    The ma and da both wore glasses and one of the daughters sits between them... somewhere in Galway I think.

Oh yeah, quite boring anyway I thought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,360 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Oh yeah, quite boring anyway I thought.

Not the worst ones. The two Pauls were back last week.

The Polish pair weren't back in the first episode either.

Not the worst ones. The two Pauls were back last week.

The Polish pair weren't back in the first episode either.

Oh stop yeah, yawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I love how all the PC brigade gets so upset over Trump.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Was watching the champions league so I'll catch the episode on 3player tomorrow at least there won't be any ads

I enjoy Gogglebox a lot more when Deirdre O'Kane is narrating!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

New couple from Mayo in it tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,474 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Awww, the cat pawing at the oven looking to sink his teeth into whatever the ladies in the Liberties were cooking :D

• Advertisement

Very funny episode tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,144 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

fin12 wrote: »
    Very funny episode tonight.

I never watch the dating programme but the girl with the 500 euro to watch the guy having a **** was hilarious. I thought they were going to show more of the late late

yeah i found last nights episode really good.. the twins were great - i didn't like them at first at all..

I also found the fella to the left of the Mum of the Limerick family v funny - he was on fire..

i don't know whether they have changed or me?

Maybe they are more relaxed and natural.. or maybe I have got "to know" them, in a way...

sporina wrote: »
    yeah i found last nights episode really good.. the twins were great - i didn't like them at first at all..

I also found the fella to the left of the Mum of the Limerick family v funny - he was on fire..

i don't know whether they have changed or me?

Maybe they are more relaxed and natural.. or maybe I have got "to know" them, in a way...

I always loved the twins and the Limerick family! Must be you. ;)

Yeah the twins rock!!!. As long as they continue to keep it real and don't get too cocky (don't think they will)..... they'll become legends.

I always loved the twins and the Limerick family! Must be you. ;)

ha ha cheeky..

well it was the twin to the left i didn't like at first.. but now i do..

always liked the limerick folk but the other night the guy to the left of the mum was on fire.. like, comedian level funny.. imo :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

I'm watching the repeat of this weeks episode now.... it's soooo funny!

My favourite bit was when in the spring break clip the guy asked fir a three way kiss with the 2girls and the 2 grannies were disgusted..
    'The men love the girls acting like that'!

Other disgusted lady...'they're not men'

Lisha wrote: »
    I'm watching the repeat of this weeks episode now.... it's soooo funny!

My favourite bit was when in the spring break clip the guy asked fir a three way kiss with the 2girls and the 2 grannies were disgusted..
    'The men love the girls acting like that'!

Other disgusted lady...'they're not men'

Ya that was brilliant, when she said they're not men, so true aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Diet = Did I Eat That?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I'm watching on the plus 1 but it's good so far :)

Advertisement