Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gogglebox Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Banbha32

Are Paul and Paul a couple? And the other two (English and Irish guy) The rest of the gangs you can tell if they are family or couples or friends .... just wondering. If they were its cool seeing as there are already two other LGBT couples on it which is pretty cool. Have a bit of a fancy for David myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Programs about the Nazi death camps still brings tears to the eyes of many, the UN has compared North Korea to the Nazis.
    So in 2017 people are still dying in concentration camps.
    That is the saddest thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭small town girl

Banbha32 wrote: »
    Are Paul and Paul a couple? And the other two (English and Irish guy) The rest of the gangs you can tell if they are family or couples or friends .... just wondering. If they were its cool seeing as there are already two other LGBT couples on it which is pretty cool. Have a bit of a fancy for David myself :)

I think Dale and Dawn are the only LGBT couple?

Think the two younger lads (can't think of names) are just friends.

The English/Irish guys are friends, didn't one of them become Dad again on one of first shows?

Paul and Paul are just friends too I think?

I think Dale and Dawn are the only LGBT couple?

The English/Irish guys are friends, didn't one of them become Dad again on one of first shows?

Paul and Paul are just friends too I think?

Aw cheers for clearing that up! i had been wondering for ages :):):)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

They are friends but they're gay as well.

• Advertisement

Banbha32 wrote:
    Are Paul and Paul a couple? And the other two (English and Irish guy) The rest of the gangs you can tell if they are family or couples or friends .... just wondering. If they were its cool seeing as there are already two other LGBT couples on it which is pretty cool. Have a bit of a fancy for David myself

Who's David? Is that the posh one with the beard?

Ten Pin wrote:
    Paul from Youghal's impression of Hannibal was too good for my liking

Yeah, he knew every word!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

I like the milf. In fairness its a decent show.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

I like the milf. In fairness its a decent show.

Is that the Limerick mother? Thought I was the only one with a secret crush :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,715 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is daddy Grufferty a farmer :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

On the English version there is just one gay couple. The Brighton guys. But on the irish version there is the lesbien cork girls and the portobello gay guys and a few others I think. ?

pilly wrote: »
    Who's David? Is that the posh one with the beard?

David (and John) are the young funny gay ones. David is the one on the left with the geeky glasses :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Is it a requirement that you have to have a dog to be on the show lol :D

They stole the show tonight - and the cat that was 'caught rapid' in the fridge... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I love the way Tracey talks to her animals like they are her son and daughter.

I actually prefer the Irish gogglebox now to the English one. Great show tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

fin12 wrote: »
    I actually prefer the Irish gogglebox now to the English one. Great show tonight.
    Used to prefer the UK one. But cavan twins and women who live with cat that can open a fridge are swaying me over now !

fin12 wrote:
    I love the way Tracey talks to her animals like they are her son and daughter.

I used to call my male dog "son" too, I was pissing myself at that!

My new dog is female and I call her my baby.

Banbha32 wrote:
    David (and John) are the young funny gay ones. David is the one on the left with the geeky glasses

Oh yeah, he is cute. John is funnier though.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭overmantle

Used to prefer the UK one. But cavan twins and women who live with cat that can open a fridge are swaying me over now !
    Agreed

Is that the Limerick mother? Thought I was the only one with a secret crush

I think she has plenty of admirers.

• Advertisement

I actually think the Limerick mother could be from Cork, she was Miss Kanturk in some competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭LushiousLips

I actually think the Limerick mother could be from Cork, she was Miss Kanturk in some competition.

The best of us are all from Cork ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭joeguevara

On the English version there is just one gay couple. The Brighton guys. But on the irish version there is the lesbien cork girls and the portobello gay guys and a few others I think. ?

They are not a couple. were a couple in the first series they were in. Now both in relationships with different people and just friends. They are hilarious together though.

Oh yeah, he is cute. John is funnier though.

I thought John was gay and David was straight :confused::confused:
    They are both very very funny

Didn't younger Paul call older Paul a camp Hannibal Lecter last night?

I thought John was gay and David was straight :confused::confused:
    They are both very very funny

Didn't younger Paul call older Paul a camp Hannibal Lecter last night?

No they're definitely both gay.

Yeah Paul did say that to the other Paul last night, maybe older Paul is gay, it's just never been mentioned.

Did you know that he was on BGT a few years ago?

No they're definitely both gay.

Yeah Paul did say that to the other Paul last night, maybe older Paul is gay, it's just never been mentioned.

Did you know that he was on BGT a few years ago?

Nooooo never knew that. What was he doing on it?

Nooooo never knew that. What was he doing on it?

Dressed up doing Irish dancing as far as I can remember, a holy show anyway. One of the funny auditions like. :)

Dressed up doing Irish dancing as far as I can remember, a holy show anyway. One of the funny auditions like. :)

LOL that I'd like to see!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,018 ✭✭✭iseegirls

Odd selection of programmes tonight. But that's what keeps it interesting. I for one never watch National Geographic or Sky Cinema Crime & Thriller.

Although, Gogglebox UK just goes to Mastermind or University Challenge every few weeks now which makes it boring. They rarely make it past the 5 main channels.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,886 ✭✭✭sporina

i wonder if the Limerick mum is of German descent? something she said last night made me wonder

Advertisement