Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gogglebox Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,886 ✭✭✭sporina

i have not watched the new series yet - just not had the time - any new spectators?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I love the Gruffertys Dad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭goochy

worth watching for limerick mum - eva / ava ? as said before some woman.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

goochy wrote: »
    worth watching for limerick mum - eva / ava ? as said before some woman.

She must have gotten a man out of this surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Maz2016

pilly wrote: »
    She must have gotten a man out of this surely?

Ah I love her. Love the 2 sons too. Just a lovely decent family. Can’t wait for tmor night. It’s sad when the highlight of my tv week is watching gogglebox.
    I must say it’s one of the best programmes tv3 have had and I’m a big fan of tv3

• Advertisement

yes they say RTE has lost the younger viewer - tv3 really has come a long way - love living with lucy too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Maz2016

Living with Lucy is great. Was a very good episode last week. I’m not a GAA fan but I still loved it. I agree TV3 doing well with younger audience

sporina wrote: »
    i have not watched the new series yet - just not had the time - any new spectators?

watched the 2nd episode last night - new lads from Co. Louth - I like them..

regarding the cabra girls - anyone notice the blonde girl on the very right pulling her jumper down over her shoulder? cringeee

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭joeguevara

Lads from Louth hilarious.

Great show tonight.....some classic lines. Very little of the Cavan boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I laughed out loud at some of the comments tonight . Louth lads are gas

• Advertisement

Ah lads I have to say it's the highlight of my week, gas tonight. I love the Gruffertys, they're so in love with each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,728 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

LOL at Ryan's lads when their mam talking vaginas, scarlet for them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    LOL at Ryan's lads when their mam talking vaginas, scarlet for them

That was hilarious, the new lads were funny too, I didn't like the old couple, think they're Siobhan and Pat.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Enjoyed it tonight :) 3 Louth boys are taking over from the Cavan twins

• Registered Users Posts: 86,728 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think the 3 Louth boys are trying too hard, not warming to them yet

Were that older vicarish looking couple new tonight

the programs on the irish one are awful though..

the older couple from Dublin terrible especially the wife - wont be seeing them next season .
    the fact the East Europeans are definitely gone confirms my view on east Europeans personalities - dull !

deisemum wrote: »
    That was hilarious, the new lads were funny too, I didn't like the old couple, think they're Siobhan and Pat.

Yeah, they seem a bit of a copy of the posh couple off the English one, boring. They might grow on us though, you never know I suppose.

the older couple from Dublin terrible especially the wife - wont be seeing them next season .
    the fact the East Europeans are definitely gone confirms my view on east Europeans personalities - dull !

I know loads of Polish people who are a great laugh, those two were just very boring examples.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Yeah, they seem a bit of a copy of the posh couple off the English one, boring. They might grow on us though, you never know I suppose.

Do you mean Steph and Dom - love them or the artists who sit in a library. I don't think the old couple we saw last night are posh just miserable bores.

• Advertisement

Do you mean Steph and Dom - love them or the artists who sit in a library. I don't think the old couple we saw last night are posh just miserable bores.

I don't know the names of any of them on the English one to be honest but I'm thinking of the woman and man who sit in a very messy room (could be a library) and they're ever so posh.

And last nights couple were definitely posh.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

I don't know the names of any of them on the English one to be honest but I'm thinking of the woman and man who sit in a very messy room (could be a library) and they're ever so posh.

Giles and Mary, or Nutty and Nutty. They're the best thing about C4 Gogglebox.

Steph is hot , so not that much like the older Dublin couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,341 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

The eastern European pair weren't even in the last series. I'd say they are long gone.

The two Paul's from Youghal are noticeable by their absence so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Sparko

Completely miserable pair so far, hopefully they lighten up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Sparko wrote: »
    Completely miserable pair so far, hopefully they lighten up!

Recognised him straight away. He's Dr. Pat Wallace who retired as Director of the National Museum last year. Led the excavations at Wood Quay all those years ago before they built the Corpo bunkers.

personally i love the english one's - watched the most recent episode last night - they are so much more naturally funny - not posing for the tv - love the sisters - the old ladies who are mates, the gay guys, the male indian family... i almost like them all.. though there are 2 new sets of views who i am not mad about - the muslim girls and the family (mum dad and daughter) - but they might settle into it - none the less I love the steady viewers - and the programs they watch are so much better

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

The girls from Wicklow and Cork (IIRC?) are pointless.

Hearing yer one slide the vagina yoke in and out of beef curtains was unexpected! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭LushiousLips

Hilarious episode. The cat jumping on the couch and scaring Anita was so funny. One of the best episodes

• Advertisement

Cavan twins not in it much ?

Advertisement