Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gogglebox Ireland

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,519 ✭✭✭goochy

what was their reaction to Vogue ?
    i watched her show last night , in fairness shes a sound woman and the extra weight / curves really suit her - pregnancy suit her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Wasn’t impressed with the Cabra girl calling the quirky contestant on Great British Bake off a dope, thought it was quite narrow minded of her!

There is a program called Gogglebox Does TV3 on tonight(Thursday) at 21:00. It's something to do with them talking about programs that were on TV3 over the past 20 years!

Nice, will watch it just for an extra dose of goggelbox!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

Wasn’t impressed with the Cabra girl calling the quirky contestant on Great British Bake off a dope, thought it was quite narrow minded of her!
    Thinking the same myself and it’s rich coming from her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    The couple sitting in front of a load of books have the most uncomfortable looking couch in the world[/quote

Saying the same ourselves , they look like a couple that maybe don’t watch an awful amount of tv?
    I can’t imagine settling down to watch a movie sitting on that. It even looks to small for him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

harr wrote: »
    The couple sitting in front of a load of books have the most uncomfortable looking couch in the world[/quote

Saying the same ourselves , they look like a couple that maybe don’t watch an awful amount of tv?
    I can’t imagine settling down to watch a movie sitting on that. It even looks to small for him.

It looks like a bench you would find in a government public department ! Uncomfortable and small and no support whatsoever !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,361 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Only watched Wednesday's last night. I'm actually in danger of having to stop watching because of the girls in Cabra. They're so stupid it genuinely affects my enjoyment of the programme.

And the thing is nearly every episode they are calling someone else stupid when they would be doing well to come up with a fully functioning brain between the four of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Only watched Wednesday's last night. I'm actually in danger of having to stop watching because of the girls in Cabra. They're so stupid it genuinely affects my enjoyment of the programme.

And the thing is nearly every episode they are calling someone else stupid when they would be doing well to come up with a fully functioning brain between the four of them.
    I would prefer them to the two girls in cork any day. !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,744 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

goochy wrote: »
    i watched her show last night , in fairness shes a sound woman and the extra weight / curves really suit her - pregnancy suit her.

The Cabra girls liked her and the Louth guys found her a pain basically. Fairly standard in my experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,297 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

goochy wrote: »

The Louth lads were like she has got another tv show, how, awful presenter etc.,

• Advertisement

Bill Cullen making a show of himself. Too bossy.

I had a thing about Aoife Madden!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Was in school with her...zing

Pity Garth Brooks never made it. At least he's a TRUE country and western singer. Not like the latest batch of wannabes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

who?

mystic86 wrote: »
    who?

165671_477322915963_147708_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&oh=d744505d2945d78a9f3a3f774b213b81&oe=5C1EAC0A

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

165671_477322915963_147708_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&oh=d744505d2945d78a9f3a3f774b213b81&oe=5C1EAC0A

Don't remember seeing her in that episode...?

From google, is this her? https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/irish-actor-jailed-in-film-tax-fraud-1.1338595

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

From google, is this her? https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/irish-actor-jailed-in-film-tax-fraud-1.1338595

Nope

No, she was from Galway.
    I think she came fourth. She was only in the background during that episode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,297 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tallafornia "love island for Tallaght people" :P

• Advertisement

Like them and their "transviloquist".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,296 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Tallafornia "love island for Tallaght people" :P

I think a comeback is much needed :D

I was actually watching the Great British Bake Off and the contestant comes across as just a tad eccentric/quirky but not in a bad way and is probably a nice person who likes cats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,389 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

harr wrote: »

It looks like a bench you would find in a government public department ! Uncomfortable and small and no support whatsoever !

Maybe he whipped it out of the National Museum when he retired?

Which contestant - was it Kim Joy?

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/28/meet-great-british-bake-off-2018-contestant-kim-joy-who-definitely-knows-her-bread-7889807/

Maybe he whipped it out of the National Museum when he retired?

Which contestant - was it Kim Joy?

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/28/meet-great-british-bake-off-2018-contestant-kim-joy-who-definitely-knows-her-bread-7889807/

Yes it was Kim Joy. She ain’t a dope at all, like freshpopcorn said she’s a nice quirky person. The one from Gogglebox probably doesn’t like her because she doesn’t fit the mould.

Just watching now.
    There is a new couple from Togher in Cork.

Another cracker from our 4 geniuses in Dublin. "Whats 90 degrees?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Another cracker from our 4 geniuses in Dublin. "Whats 90 degrees?"

Did she say " by the power of seduction " ?
    No ., By the power of deduction
    Oh .Whats deduction ?

Did she say " by the power of seduction " ?
    No ., By the power of deduction
    Oh .Whats deduction ?

More like:

Girl number 1: By the powers of deduction..wha?
    Girl number 2: Whats deduction?
    Girl number 3: Its like when theres a sale on. Like Penneys will have a 30% deduction.
    Girl Number 4: So what does deduce mean?
    Girl number 3: Thats when youve been to Dunnes, and you get home and realize "Ah jaysus I forget deduce. Himself loves a glass of orange juice in the morning".

• Advertisement

Who's watching?

Advertisement