Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gogglebox Ireland

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Anyway, highly enjoyable episode last night, my favourite of the series so far. Loved the comments/reactions to the catfish segment. A return to form.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Emmm did After Hours decide to take a holiday in here last night? What the actual fúck. Their feelings about Trump would've been shared by the majority around Ireland.

Bertiebomber, by the way, is the poster who had racist comments removed from the thread about a month ago.

I don’t care if the majority are anti trump like rte / tv3 would like people to believe, whether they are or not is another thing, the whole segment was completely biased and corrupt. They shouldn’t use a show like gogglebox to push their pc corrupt biased bullsh*t on everyone.

Goggles box is supposed to represent the views of the people of Ireland, not everyone is anti trump. U show every side of the argument.

fin12 wrote: »
    I don’t care if the majority are anti trump like rte / tv3 would like people to believe, whether they are or not is another thing, the whole segment was completely biased and corrupt. They shouldn’t use a show like gogglebox to push their pc corrupt biased bullsh*t on everyone.

Goggles box is supposed to represent the views of the people of Ireland, not everyone is anti trump. U show every side of the argument.

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Anyway, highly enjoyable episode last night, my favourite of the series so far. Loved the comments/reactions to the catfish segment. A return to form.

I thought the Catfish ep itself was horrifically acted, I don't think that show has ever been real. Obviously this is nothing to do with the GB cast, they can only react to what they're told to watch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Less politics, folks. Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,082 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

It's Giles and Mary that crack me up every week.

How that women has put up with Giles for this long is beyond me.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I'm turning against them tbh.

Previously I would have totally agreed with you, but she has gotten very whingey and I think he's purposely hamming it up too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I thought it was the other way around, how he puts up with her...

Not trying to be snippy here but is there not a separate thread for Gogglebox UK? If not I'm sure there's enough interest to warrant one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

I've only recently discovered this show (through netflix) and I really don't get the appeal. I mean I'm basically watching people who are watching tv ... I don't understand what part is meant to be entertaining? There is 2 girls on it wearing head scarves and one of them basically never speaks :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Not trying to be snippy here but is there not a separate thread for Gogglebox UK? If not I'm sure there's enough interest to warrant one.

There is a UK one

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056898000

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Oh great. Maybe people can take the UK chat there :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I love how he trolls her tbh, she's a bit of a misery guts - I used to find him really annoying but the more she scolds him for no reason the more on his side I am. She's accused him of being drunk for just cracking a joke, calls him an oaf, idiot etc for same - if it were other way around they'd be flooded with complaints over spousal abuse

"everyone's favourite gaelgoir, Hector"

Can we do that vote again please love?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,742 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

"everyone's favourite gaelgoir, Hector"

Can we do that vote again please love?

I vote we send him and Bláthnaid Ní Chofaigh to an island for good!

I take it with the new restrictions we're going to see less people on this now!

Gleeson was spot on as Trump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,144 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

I take it with the new restrictions we're going to see less people on this now!
    Never thought of that! I guess so. Enjoying it tonight. Wont be the same if half of the groups are missing. Maybe they will zoom link them!

My first confession was my most recent one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

The foot rubbing couple are so bland - can’t understand how they got picked for this show

Danick wrote: »
    The foot rubbing couple are so bland - can’t understand how they got picked for this show

I think it’s because they were a bit bland.
    The new them and the ones from New family from Dublin are very disappointing!

Brilliant episode last night, best of the series so far. The comments about Twink's dog trying to escape and playing dead were hilarious :pac:

The Cavan twins are gone.
    Ladies from Donegal.
    David and John.
    Only two of the Cabra girls will feature.
    Tracy and Anita are gone.
    The two brothers from the Lucan family are gone.

Dafuq? Filming Gogglebox isn't deemed "essential"? :pac:

Seriously though, who are we actually left with? The article on buzz.ie just says two of the Cabra girls and Gary and Lariche? Doesn't sound like the last two episodes will be up to much.

Seriously though, who are we actually left with? The article on buzz.ie just says two of the Cabra girls and Gary and Lariche? Doesn't sound like the last two episodes will be up to much.

The Ryan's from Limerick.
    The Saunders from kilkenny.
    The Morans from Portlaoise.
    The Lucan husband and wife.
    The Galway hurler and his wife.
    The Grufferty's from Athy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Bring back Tadhg and the granny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,121 ✭✭✭Billy Ocean

David and John will be a big loss in final 2 episodes, stars of the series so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,082 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Anyone know what the pay is to appear on the show?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement

Fair City still filming

Advertisement