Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gogglebox Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Billy86 wrote: »
    Jaysus the Cavan lads aren't doing the stereotypes any favours! :p

They are entertaining though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

That's crazy, I'm glad Tara and her husband withdrew there offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

RobertKK wrote: »
    They are entertaining though.

Yeah that's true, first episode seen and just tuned in 3 mins or so before the ads. Loved the 'if someone offered me 450k for this place... they can have it' one liner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Autosport wrote: »
    Is that a new duo on tonight?

Looks like it. TV3 going for gay overloading. 3 episodes in and it just gets worse. Can't warm to any of the people. Lacks any of the humour that the UK version delivers. A total fail.

I agree with pro-Eurovision Cavan man.

• Advertisement

Yep, Cavan lads looks set to be the stars of it at this rate. :D

Otherwise it's only a little in, but a lot of self importantly stating the obvious or literally just repeating what the TV just said coming from many of the others.

"Will you get down and have manners!"

...she says to the cat while we find out what semi chewed chocolates look like.

I'm loving the 2 women with the Michael Tea Higgins tea pot cover :D The twins are good aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

It's getting there slowly but surely - thought tonight was a lot better than the previous two outings.

The Cavan lads are the obvious stars, but I also think the two lads and their ma from Limerick, and the two auld ones with Michael Tea Higgins are also very good.

Looks like they've phased out the two Paul's that everyone hated anyway and started having them watch better things, so at least TV3 seem to be listening to the general feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I laughed at the Cavan fellla saying he calls the wife a b1tch but from down rhe end of the lane! Really enoying this show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,886 ✭✭✭sporina

jaysus I never even thought of it last night - I watched The Apprentice instead - thats how much of an impression it left on me.. but in honesty I did struggle to watch it all the previous week..

Looking forward to the UK one tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭sideswipe

The 2 women from the Liberties are really annoying- maybe it's just me but they seem to get a lot of air time and only seem to make silly comments and 'in' jokes between themselves, no real humour or insight into what they are watching.....and their laughing:mad:
    I think last nights episode was an improvement, just need to get shot of those two.

Quick question has Rory's commentary been heard yet? I've only heard the Deirdres voice so far

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭NTC

Quick question has Rory's commentary been heard yet? I've only heard the Deirdres voice so far

I think he comes into episode 5

The man from Cork has really weird facial expressions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

That sofa with the beer-holder pullout is exceptionally naff, and I sense they think it's cool.

Im still not a fan of the 2 Paul's

I like the Limerick family.

Sounds like we should all be on cams making money :P

I'm off to sell me socks on eband :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭JP100

Doesn't everyone think their sofa is cool. That's the whole point of buying a sofa! You buy the one you think is cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

RobertKK wrote: »
    I like the Limerick family.

Ya I think they are my favourite.

JP100 wrote: »
    Doesn't everyone think their sofa is cool. That's the whole point of buying a sofa! You buy the one you think is cool!

Or that will fit in the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Omg I've to watch that clip of your man lip syncing Beyoncé. It's hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

JP100 wrote: »

Everyone's sofa is horrible. I hate those wide leather clad arm rests. If you can't leave a paper, a cup of tea, or anything on it without thinking it's going to fall off or get stained then it's pretty much a useless design. They might look aesthetically pleasing but they are not practical.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Limerick family my favorite alright but I do like the Athy family and the two auld wans with Michael T Higgins

Is it sad that I was disappointed when it was over :(

Is it sad that I was disappointed when it was over :(

No, I really enjoyed it tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Cdosrun

I think by the end of this season there will be a quotes of the Michael tea Higgins one Angela I think is her name.

About a one on TV "she's as mad as a box of frogs".

About if she won the €20k " I'd go away for a month and say nothing and give them all a €5........... I lied, I wouldn't give them anything".

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Cdosrun

Im still not a fan of the 2 Paul's

Me too,I think a few people here thought they were gone but obviously not yet. :(

Advertisement