Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

account not accepted?

Options
  • 18-09-2016 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hello my name is awais ali khan i have recently gave all requried details to open account and yet you have just emailed me saying sorry we can not open your account without gib=ving any reason and also saying do not respond to this email. 

please advice for how do i ask the reason you have not open my account i live in limerick and i cureently have two account one with kbc and ulstra. please reply asap thank you 

GC1108169003217

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard

hello my name is awais ali khan i have recently gave all requried details to open account and yet you have just emailed me saying sorry we can not open your account without gib=ving any reason and also saying do not respond to this email. 

please advice for how do i ask the reason you have not open my account i live in limerick and i cureently have two account one with kbc and ulstra. please reply asap thank you 

GC1108169003217
    Good morning awaisali.aa,

Thank you so much for contacting us here on Boards.

We are so sorry to hear that you were not given an explanation regarding your account opening request. Please call our account opening team on 1890 354 454 where one of our representatives will be more than happy to discuss this with you.

Thanks,

Richard

Advertisement