Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No BB since yesterday morning

Options
  • 19-09-2016 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭

Fast losing patience here.  I have no Broadband since yesterday.  I have tried to get hold of technical support only get the automated generic response of there is a fault in your area.   Everybody elses broadband is working beside me.  I get left on hold then permanently it seems.  Can you please advise if I am still under contract so I may go elsewhere since your customer service is so appalling.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Knine wrote: »
    Fast losing patience here.  I have no Broadband since yesterday.  I have tried to get hold of technical support only get the automated generic response of there is a fault in your area.   Everybody elses broadband is working beside me.  I get left on hold then permanently it seems.  Can you please advise if I am still under contract so I may go elsewhere since your customer service is so appalling.
    Hi Knine, 

Thank you for getting in touch :) I am very sorry to hear this. 

I completely understand how frustrating this must be for you :( 

Can you PM me your account number, please and I will check this out for you? 

Kind Regards, 
    Ciara

Advertisement