Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mount Sackville

Options
  • 19-09-2016 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know if there is a minibus that goes anywhere near the Clonsilla Rd (Clonsilla end) to Mount Sackville please? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Ring the school. They will likely know.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

On Delwood Road at the junction with Coolmine Road I saw a sign for "Celtic Journey Tours" offering buses to Mount Sackville.

I wrote the number down but cannot find it now. I did find the Celtic Journey Tours website and it mentions Mount Sackville.

Please post on the thread what company you end up using as it will be useful to someone in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

Thank you for that. Devine Coaches pick up along the Clonsilla Road and return on the Ongar Road. Cost is €25 per week

Advertisement