Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling while in contract

Options
  • 19-09-2016 12:19pm

I signed up for the Eir Base (Fibre and phone) package back in March this year. The service is going great but unfortunately, my landlord has asked me to leave the building as it is up for sale.

Due to the ridiculous rental market in Dublin I've had no choice but to move into a house share outside Dublin city which already has an Eir connection installed. Therefore I have no choice but to exit the contract early. I've been reading the T&Cs but I can't determine whether the exit fee is €150 or the remaining term (which would be circa €540).

Can you confirm what steps I need to take in order to cancel the service and what the termination fee will be?

Comments

Never mind, I called 1901 this morning. It's €250 (100 for the line and 150 for the broadband).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Karsini wrote: »
    Never mind, I called 1901 this morning. It's €250 (100 for the line and 150 for the broadband).
    Hi Karsini, 

Thank you for getting in touch :) 

I am very sorry to hear you have to cancel your services :( 

It is good to hear you got through to our cancellations team and have got this sorted :)

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

Advertisement