Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Customer - Named Driving Experience

• 19-09-2016 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭

Hello, 

I recently purchased car insurance with Liberty and received a discount for 1 years previous named driving coverage. 

Liberty are asking for evidence of this which is understandable. My 1 year named driving was with Liberty through Chill, and despite a few requested to Chill Liberty have not sent out the letter and Liberty wont speak to the original policy holder either

If I PM you the policy numbers in questions can Liberty sort this out internally?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

amcalester wrote: »
    Hello, 

I recently purchased car insurance with Liberty and received a discount for 1 years previous named driving coverage. 

Liberty are asking for evidence of this which is understandable. My 1 year named driving was with Liberty through Chill, and despite a few requested to Chill Liberty have not sent out the letter and Liberty wont speak to the original policy holder either

If I PM you the policy numbers in questions can Liberty sort this out internally?
    Hi amcalester,
    Thanks for your query, if you PM me your policy number we'll take a look into this for you.
    Thanks
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

Hi Una

PM sent

Advertisement