If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha RX-A3050?

Options
  • 19-09-2016 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi John & crew,

is the Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050 amp still available in black?
    If so, whats the best Boardsie price?
    Thanks!

Jason.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

JasonRyan wrote: »
    Hi John & crew,

Thanks!

Jason.
    Hi Jason,

For the delay getting back to you! Unfortunately the 3050 has gone, I do, however have a limited amount of the RXA2050 in stock which is the model down (apart from a few watts per channel the differences are subtle). Retails at £1499 but I could do a special boardie deal on that one at £1450...

Let me know if you'd be interested in that one!

David

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭JasonRyan

Hi John & crew,

Thanks!

Jason.
    Hi Jason,

For the delay getting back to you! Unfortunately the 3050 has gone, I do, however have a limited amount of the RXA2050 in stock which is the model down (apart from a few watts per channel the differences are subtle). Retails at £1499 but I could do a special boardie deal on that one at £1450...

David
    Hi David,

thanks for the reply.
    However the 2060, (replacement for the 2050) is rrp at 1499 through Peter Tyson, and they have the 3050 at 1299.
    So, the pricing on the 2050 you've quoted is too strong for an out-going model.... Was hoping for some good clearance deals!
    Thanks again though.

Jason.

Hi John & crew,

Thanks!

Jason.
    Hi Jason,

David
    Hi David,

thanks for the reply.
    However the 2060, (replacement for the 2050) is rrp at 1499 through Peter Tyson, and they have the 3050 at 1299.
    So, the pricing on the 2050 you've quoted is too strong for an out-going model.... Was hoping for some good clearance deals!
    Thanks again though.

Jason.

Hi Jason,

Leave it with me and I'll see if I can do anything better for you!

Many thanks

David

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭JasonRyan

Hi Jason,

Many thanks

David

Hi David,

it's been a week.

Any update on this please?

Hi Jason,

Many thanks

David

Hi David,

it's been a week.

Any update on this please?
    Hi JasonRyan.

Apologies for the delay.

Did some checking on line and there are a few listing the Titanium version at £999.00 but will not ship outsid eof the mainland UK. For the black version most seem to be still £1499.

However as a one off deal, I could do the 2050 in Black at £1200.00 BNIB.
    I could also offer our last Titanium unit (BNIB) at the £999.00 with £6.99 shipping

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Jason,

just sent ya a mail ;)

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.