Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I get a non Contactless Visa Debit Card?

Options
  • 19-09-2016 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

My Visa Debit card will shortly be renewed and I don't want one with the contactless payment facility. Can you tell me how to go about making sure I get a new card that does not have this facility please?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

queenm79 wrote: »
    My Visa Debit card will shortly be renewed and I don't want one with the contactless payment facility. Can you tell me how to go about making sure I get a new card that does not have this facility please?

Thanks.
    Good Morning queenm79,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, you can certainly order a non contactless card, you can do this by sending a message to the Online Service Desk through your 365 account. A rep can order this new card while keeping your current card active, if requested. I hope this helps but please let us know if there is anything else we can help with. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭queenm79

Thanks.
    Good Morning queenm79,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, you can certainly order a non contactless card, you can do this by sending a message to the Online Service Desk through your 365 account. A rep can order this new card while keeping your current card active, if requested. I hope this helps but please let us know if there is anything else we can help with. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 
    Hi Evie,

Thanks for your reply. I requested a non contactless card through 365. Will they get back to me through there or will the new card just arrive out? And will I need to keep requesting non contactless each renewal cycle or will a note be put on my account from here on in?

Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Thanks.
    Good Morning queenm79,

Thanks, 
    Evie 
    Hi Evie,

Thanks for your reply. I requested a non contactless card through 365. Will they get back to me through there or will the new card just arrive out? And will I need to keep requesting non contactless each renewal cycle or will a note be put on my account from here on in?

Thanks again.
    Hi queenm79,

Our reps will contact you to confirm when they have ordered this for you, our cards are automatically contactless, but if you send a message through the Ask A Question stating that you no longer want contactless they can place a note on your account. 

Thanks, 

Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭queenm79

Thanks.
    Good Morning queenm79,

Thanks, 
    Evie 
    Hi Evie,

Thanks again.
    Hi queenm79,

Our reps will contact you to confirm when they have ordered this for you, our cards are automatically contactless, but if you send a message through the Ask A Question stating that you no longer want contactless they can place a note on your account. 

Thanks, 

Evie 
    That's great. Thanks Evie. I'll wait to hear from you so, that my new card is on the way. There is hopefully already a note on my account so as I have made the request here and on 365 to be sure!

Advertisement