Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Data roaming

Options
  • 19-09-2016 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi I'm currently in the US and I'm having issues with data  It will work if I Restart the phone but only for a few minutes 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Menapians wrote: »
    Hi I'm currently in the US and I'm having issues with data  It will work if I Restart the phone but only for a few minutes 
    Hi Menapians, 

Thank you for getting in touch :) 

Can you try doing a location update on your device? Switch the phone to flight mode for 10 minutes and let me know if this works? 

Kind Regards, 
    Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Menapians

Hi Ciara. It was the same as restarting the phone it worked for a few minutes and then stopped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Menapians wrote: »
    Hi Ciara. It was the same as restarting the phone it worked for a few minutes and then stopped
    Can you advise what handset you are using, please? 

Also, can you try manually selecting a network and let me know if this works? 

Kind Regards, 
    Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Menapians

I am using HTC 10 I've tried changing the network manually but it only let's me use the one I'm on

Advertisement