Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Online Statements Big

Options
  • 19-09-2016 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Why can I no longer copy and past current and credit card account statements or save them to csv files on 365 online? I used to be able to take a years worth of data, but now only one month for current account.  Are ye just trying to make it impossible to keep accounts??  This is baffling as at the moment 365online is no better than getting paper statements.  Is this meant to be modern banking?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Why can I no longer copy and past current and credit card account statements or save them to csv files on 365 online? I used to be able to take a years worth of data, but now only one month for current account.  Are ye just trying to make it impossible to keep accounts??  This is baffling as at the moment 365online is no better than getting paper statements.  Is this meant to be modern banking?
    Good Morning sarsfield06, 

While you no longer have this facility on 365 Online banking, we now have a fantastic new online facility for principle card holders called Card Care. This will allow you to download and export all transactions for the past year to Excel. If you register now you can immediately action this request. There is a wide range of other service features such as; check your up to date balance including pending transactions, view your pin number online and request a limit increase.

To register for this service and for more information please click the following link https://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/borrow/credit-cards/card-care/features-benefits/

When registering please ensure that your Mother’s Maiden Name, Date of Birth and name on the card (including title if on card) matches exactly what we have on our systems. If you receive the message ‘Your details cannot be validated’ please call 0818 251 251 where a representative will be happy to update your details.

Once registered please go to:

-Transactions
    -Select the period you wish to review.
    -And click ‘download’ from the left hand side of the screen

I hope this helps with your account management and you enjoy our new Card Care service, if you have any other queries please just ask.

Thanks. 

Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭sarsfield06

Hello Evie,

No good, I was talking to customer service and said as this is a business account doesn't work! Is there is a way to get the electronic data from my credit card and current accounts the way I could always previously so I can paste into my Excel document.  365 online seems very unstable also, yesterday couldn't even download some pdfs, and one month was appearing as a web page with transactions but not a pdf?

Hello Evie,

No good, I was talking to customer service and said as this is a business account doesn't work! Is there is a way to get the electronic data from my credit card and current accounts the way I could always previously so I can paste into my Excel document.  365 online seems very unstable also, yesterday couldn't even download some pdfs, and one month was appearing as a web page with transactions but not a pdf?
    Hi sarsfield,

My apologies I did not realise this was a business account, and I am sorry this service is not satisfactory to you. The reason you will see some transactions on statements and some on recent transactions is due to when your statements are sent, any transactions not yet on a statement will be listed on your recent transactions. I will forwad your feedback on to the relevant departments. 

Thanks,
    Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭sarsfield06

Evie,

I have another account with the business online service, can I set up a direct debit, can't see a way to do this?

Thanks

Evie,

I have another account with the business online service, can I set up a direct debit, can't see a way to do this?

Thanks
    Hi sarsfield16,

Are you trying to set up a direct debit to come out of your account or is this for a customer of yours who wishes to make regular payments to you? 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

• Advertisement
Advertisement