Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Priory Lodge Termonfeckin

Options
  • 19-09-2016 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I'm considering moving from Dublin to Termonfeckin, in particular to Priory Lodge. I'd really appreciate any info on this development - is it safe, quiet, etc.? Any pyrite issues? I saw quite a few houses were empty and wondered about that, maybe repossessions? Is Termonfeckin in general a good place to live? Many thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

I don't know much about Priory Lodge but it is in the middle of termonfeckin, beside the school, soccer pitch, pub and shop.

I moved out that direction from Dublin 4 years ago with young children and it's the best move i've ever made. Spent 6 months renting in the area before taking the plunge which gave a much better insight to the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Marli

Hi whippet,

Many thanks for your reply. It's great to know that Termonfeckin in general is a good place. The beach looks lovely!

To be honest, I've had enough of paying extortionate amounts in rent, so really want to get my own place (if I can find it).

A funny thing about your name - I'd also like to get a whippet or similar type of dog. :-)

Advertisement