Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dualshock3 Problem?

Options
  • 19-09-2016 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭

I bought this PS3 on the tenth. PreOwned, from a seemingly reputable franchise.

All has been good. Until just now. I've switched on and I have the game on my screen. It's saying to press Start, obviously. But, nothing's happening.

My controller flashes four red lights, for a bit. Then goes blank. I've tried removing the USB's at either end. Even swapped posts on the machine. Same result.

How f**ked am I? :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭Stigura

:D Aha! Just as I'd seen the damn things can cost €50.00, in Argos ..... I found This!

Stand down. Just leaving this up here for any other poor souls who weren't born genetically encoded with The Knowledge of Play Station ;)

Advertisement