Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Bargains [Electricals/Home/Media]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Yeah it's very off for me too. 2.5 hours from were they think I should go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Anyway, moving away from geolocation and back to actual bargains :

Fellowes H-8c shredder €13.58 - I think I saw these a couple of years ago at €54ish. Not a sale price, normal white sel...The H-6c was priced at 43 or so...

Coonagh cross, limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭StillThinking

ablelocks wrote:
    Fellowes H-8c shredder €13.58 - I think I saw these a couple of years ago at €54ish. Not a sale price, normal white sel...The H-6c was priced at 43 or so...

Letterkenny too

No sign of those earphones in Dundalk. In fact they have no Sony earphones

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭SOPHIE THE DOG

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    No sign of those earphones in Dundalk. In fact they have no Sony earphones

I asked in Waterford (Ardkeen) as there were none on display.
    They told me they had just got a delivery and went to check the stock room and they were there. Worth asking in store if you can't see them on display.

• Advertisement

via pricescanner, a lot of halloween stuff has gone half price but availability will probably vary from store to store

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Janey Mack

Tefal Actifry 1kg down from €199 to €79 - as per pricescanner.ie

Seems like a bargain they are usually around the €140 mark

https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=296276709

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

ablelocks wrote:
    via pricescanner, a lot of halloween stuff has gone half price but availability will probably vary from store to store

Was in Clonmel earlier today and the costumes were still full price.

Anyone after a cheap Xbox one, there's one for 199.99 euro in Clonmel with FIFA 17.

sugarman wrote:
    Not really worth it, plety of better bundle offers for €249-299 in Argos, Smyths and Gamestops at the moment.

Absolutely, I picked up a bundle in Argos today as it suited what I was after. But if u didn't want all the stuff in the bundles, that one might suit someone.

• Advertisement

crockpot reduced to 30 euro in limerick arthurs quay store and presumably all stores

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Some good offers on tvs for Black Friday. 32 inch Sharp smart TV for €189, 40 inch for €289. Also a 43 inch Philips for $319. And an 11 inch Lenovo notebook for €150

Crockpot €30 crescent sc limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 15,987 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

ablelocks wrote: »
    Crockpot €30 crescent sc limerick

Do you buy 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Tesco Uk doing good deal on the PS Pro and Horizon Zero Dawn and Hidden Agenda for £297,
    Im trying to reserve it for the store in the North but it requires a phone number, It wont accept my Irish mobile number but there is another option for a non mobile, but the Irish code 353 wont fit in it, not sure should I chance it without the code? Anyone have any experience with this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Sup08

Pangea wrote: »
    Tesco Uk doing good deal on the PS Pro and Horizon Zero Dawn and Hidden Agenda for £297,
    Im trying to reserve it for the store in the North but it requires a phone number, It wont accept my Irish mobile number but there is another option for a non mobile, but the Irish code 353 wont fit in it, not sure should I chance it without the code? Anyone have any experience with this?

If you have a parcel motel account you can use the number they provide and don't select an sms message option. Just your email for the code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 950 ✭✭✭mickmackmcgoo

Anyone think it's any good?

Friend got it yesterday, said it's actually a smart tv but the packaging doesn't say that

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

TV looks a bit small from that pic you posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

lordgoat wrote: »
    TV looks a bit small from that pic you posted.

Eh!..That's because photos are a small version of the real world!!!
    :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,987 ✭✭✭cletus

437303.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Any deals for a chiropractor or physio? Nearly broke me neck looking at the pic posted :D

Looks like a good TV for a good price. Not a bargain Id rush out to buy since its only €40 off retail....going by the Argos link. If I was looking for a TV id get it though!

Must be good deal. Saw a guy walking down the road carrying that box this evening. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭ParkyJiSung

Do tesco take multiple shop + save vouchers? As in could i use 4 towards the tv the make it 260?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,337 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Tesco have become rubbish for deals lately

There were a few of these in Arklow (only 3L in size)

437355.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Do tesco take multiple shop + save vouchers? As in could i use 4 towards the tv the make it 260?

Yes they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Yes they do.

Do they only accept vouchers that are in date..I just realised my Dunne's vouchers were to be used by 29th?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭chazlan

Colser wrote:
    Do they only accept vouchers that are in date..I just realised my Dunne's vouchers were to be used by 29th?

I used an out of date one in Naas last week. Not sure if it wasn't noticed or if it's policy thought!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Colser wrote: »

In theory it must be in date, I had a voucher not accepted as I was trying to use it a day early. But will depend on who is at the checkout.

• Advertisement

Are these the vouchers they send with the club card ? I was reissued with out of date coupons at the end of the year . Was delighted to get forty euro off my shopping yesterday.

Advertisement