Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Bargains [Groceries]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

Vouchers also in The Corkman!

which page?

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

mac.in wrote: »
    Vouchers also in The Corkman!

which page?
    Probably an insert. The voucher was a leaflet in the paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,571 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

mac.in wrote: »
    which page?

As said it's a leaflet.
    It was in The Avondhu region one.(I don't know about The Muskery,etc addition)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 mick8

Can someone Please make a photo of a voucher and post it here or PM me please, these are multiple use vouchers so can be used at self scan tills as many times as you like. I never received one:( and need to do the weekly shop.. thanks in advance

Update: sorted, big thanks to gerard2210

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭d00mk1n

Photo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭droidman123

Can those vouchers be used for online shopping?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,799 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Can those vouchers be used for online shopping?

It seems not.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,519 ✭✭✭caviardreams

It says it excludes e-top ups on the back also I think, which means you can't use it for phone credit :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Anyone tried stacking that coupon?
    I know it says one per transaction, but I've used multiple previously..

I was going to ask if anyone has tried using them with phone top ups? (in spite of the exclusion listed on etop ups on the back)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,392 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I was going to ask if anyone has tried using them with phone top ups? (in spite of the exclusion listed on etop ups on the back)

Can you guess what the result will be ?
    The top up / credit is automatically excluded from total so the voucher no worky

The internet isn’t for everyone

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Can you guess what the result will be ?
    The top up / credit is automatically excluded from total so the voucher no worky

I figured but I thought it might not recognise the top up some how and it might slip through :D:D Wishful thinking I know!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Apologies for an off topic post, but thought this was best place to post.
    My post relates to upcoming changes to the Tesco Clubcard boost offers.
    I tend to use my Tesco clubcard vouchers to purchase boost tokens and feel I got great value from offers like TGI FRIDAY's vouchers.
    Got a letter today from Tesco stating that TGI FRIDAY'S boost tokens would not be available after August.
    When I checked the Tesco clubcard, it appears that many of the boost offers are being discontinued.
    This may be that these offers are not popular.
    I would suggest that if you use a particular offer that you check if it is finishing in July.
    If you get a boost token before the end date it is valid for six months.
    Anyway just FYI as I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭penelope2012

Those vouchers were thrown into the Mayo Advertiser too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Oh ffs!!! I got a letter alright saying I got leisureplex tokens before and by the way they are going now. But I didn't realise so many others would disappear too, there were very few I'd use and most of them are gone.
    Thanks for the heads up though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

i used mine thursday.
    and i have my second one for next week (i think)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Does anyone want the 2 vouchers off Samsung phone. One is for e99.00 and other is for e69.00. Got them in post today from Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Marymidlands

123654789 wrote: »
    Oh ffs!!! I got a letter alright saying I got leisureplex tokens before and by the way they are going now. But I didn't realise so many others would disappear too, there were very few I'd use and most of them are gone.
    Thanks for the heads up though

Just looked there. Nearly all gone. Only one restaurant left .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,799 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Does anyone want the 2 vouchers off Samsung phone. One is for e99.00 and other is for e69.00. Got them in post today from Tesco.

What phones are they? Wouldn't touch Tesco mobile with a barge pole but if they could be unlocked cheaply then it may be a good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,217 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Any proper bargains for Clubcard day?

• Advertisement

XWR5E8P.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Meh. Just went to tesco and it was really hard to track down any bargains.
    Bags of m&m's for €1.25 was my highlight.
    Last year they had a thing where you picked a ball and won a small prize but there wasn't even that this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭newincity

123654789 wrote: »
    Meh. Just went to tesco and it was really hard to track down any bargains.
    Bags of m&m's for €1.25 was my highlight.
    Last year they had a thing where you picked a ball and won a small prize but there wasn't even that this time.

yes it was disappointing this time. I couldn't find anything worth while.
    Staff was not even aware of offers and were putting labels slowly which were only on very few items.

Bran Flakes were on offer at half price (€2) teh past few days - today only in the clubcard deal they were €1.75 - hardly worth getting out of bed on a wet Saturday for! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Ben Done

Got a nice wee goodie box for collecting an online order today..
    Kit kat, crisps, jellies, teabags.
    Nice bonus on top of the 16 off 80 voucher I had, and the 20/litre vodka.

ps. The voucher someone posted earlier for 10 off 50 still works if you scan it on your phone and post an old receipt in the slot at the self serve tills!

Also, 5 cent off litre of fuel when you spend 50..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

zell12 wrote: »
    Any proper bargains for Clubcard day?

Very much doubt it. Deals on stuff you wouldn't normally buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Andyryan2425

Pringles large tubs reduced to €1.25, save €2.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭MB05

Pringles large tubs reduced to €1.25, save €2.

This is a decent price but who in their right mind would ever pay over €3 for a tube of Pringles? They are constantly on sale in one of the big 3 supermarkets, usually half price or included in a multi buy offer.

The 16 Andrex Quilted toilet rolls are good value at €5.50 and the alcohol is cheap but it won't make me head to Tesco especially for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

When I was checking the website yesterday I think they said that pampers nappies were €4 but they don't seem to be there now (on the website). Not in the market for them but seemed good value so anyone with young kids might want to check.

Personally the rest of the offers are a bit meh. Disappointed there was no mayonnaise ;(

• Advertisement

murphm45 wrote: »
    When I was checking the website yesterday I think they said that pampers nappies were €4 but they don't seem to be there now (on the website). Not in the market for them but seemed good value so anyone with young kids might want to check.
    :confused::confused:
    It's in the ad I posted

Advertisement