Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Bargains [Groceries]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

zell12 wrote: »
    :confused::confused:
    It's in the ad I posted

Sorry, looked but didn't see it. Anyway not intentional I'm just an idiot. Thanks and sorry again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭CH3OH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Maz2016

CH3OH wrote: »

Thanks very much for this. I buy the lynx gel. 5.29 each or 3 for 6 euro is excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 9,308 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Maz2016 wrote: »
    Thanks very much for this. I buy the lynx gel. 5.29 each or 3 for 6 euro is excellent

€5.29 for 400ml is madness it’s €1.50 in dealz for 250ml all year

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭snowgal

thanks for this. Just picked up some Nivea stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Maz2016

OmegaGene wrote: »
    €5.29 for 400ml is madness it’s €1.50 in dealz for 250ml all year

You are right. It is madness. I only ever buy them on offer sometimes boots , Tesco Dunnes dealz etc. Still great value though

• Registered Users Posts: 30,489 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

According to the Bargain Alerts Facebook page there is €10 off €50 in Tomorrow's Sunday Independent.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

According to the Bargain Alerts Facebook page there is €10 off €50 in Tomorrow's Sunday Independent.
    Yep! its on their facebook page. There is also a dunnes one in some paper and thought the that facebook page might have got it wrong..

https://www.facebook.com/thesundayindo/photos/a.245985952579146/636442180200186/?type=3&theater
    The Sunday Independent
    Like This Page · 13 hrs ·

€10 off €50 at Tesco Ireland Nationwide with this week’s Sunday Independent. #sindo

67301296_636442183533519_4264805905343709184_n.png?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQnA8z9KcEDMzspWSAAbOVrS0fKAUKJ4auX10azEmbXsRdDlBIe5utFtzID-t1j21G6Z6iIeKODS88WrarWX4yiy&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=a9bdc4ec79e2953963c87d73c3f79668&oe=5DA434DF

• Registered Users Posts: 29,407 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Bizarre. I thought I saw an ad for a Dunnes voucher too... both Dunnes and Tesco in same edition?

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,489 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

odyssey06 wrote: »
    Bizarre. I thought I saw an ad for a Dunnes voucher too... both Dunnes and Tesco in same edition?

I think they had them both in the paper before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

it is both alright.
    The Sunday Independent
    July 17 at 12:20 PM · ·
    The Sunday Independent have partnered with Dunnes Stores to offer every reader a voucher for €10 off €50 on their grocery shop. This Sunday, July 21st you’ll find a voucher inside your LIFE Magazine.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,407 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

What a random week to pick by Tesco... no upcoming major holiday or back to school period.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,308 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

odyssey06 wrote: »
    What a random week to pick by Tesco... no upcoming major holiday or back to school period.

3rd week of July is often seen as the quietest week for the high street in Ireland

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Certain wines are 6 bottles for €50 at the moment at Tesco so the tenner off makes it even a better deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,786 ✭✭✭DopeTech

What's this Facebook page you speak of?

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭septictank

Post 1149 on the previous page.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Tesco voucher will come in very handy!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Any chance of an image/scan? ;)

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Can you use that with online shopping?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,798 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Phone credit not excluded! also they say it expires a year ago :D
    dYtIkE0.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,786 ✭✭✭DopeTech

septictank wrote: »
    Post 1149 on the previous page.

But that's a link to the sindo Facebook, not a BA page.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Nevermindnow

From a week or two ago

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

And there'll be Tesco vouchers in the Sindo next Sunday and the Sunday after as well.

Always worth noting that the voucher is valid on the day of purchase so you can rip it out of the Sindo when you take it off the shelf and then include that Sindo in your €50 of shopping.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Quackster wrote: »
    And there'll be Tesco vouchers in the Sindo next Sunday and the Sunday after as well.

Always worth noting that the voucher is valid on the day of purchase so you can rip it out of the Sindo when you take it off the shelf and then include that Sindo in your €50 of shopping.

Apologies everyone, I think I actually picked that up wrong. It seems vouchers for the following two weeks will be posted directly to clubcard members and will be of various values specific to each member.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,798 ✭✭✭✭zell12

I'm sure there'll be more in a month's time - back to school gimmicks

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

MarkR wrote: »
    Can you use that with online shopping?

According to the text in the ad, you can use it for online and in store shopping. According to customer service, you can't.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

MarkR wrote: »
    According to the text in the ad, you can use it for online and in store shopping. According to customer service, you can't.

Even if customer care said no I would give it to the delivery, when he gets back to the office they should give you the discount, that's the way it was done in the past when they used to allow competitors vouchers.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Seems there's going to be another €10 off when you spend €50 in Tuesdays Indo.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Seems there's going to be another €10 off when you spend €50 in Tuesdays Indo.

How long valid for? Till next Sunday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 mick8

vicwatson wrote: »
    How long valid for? Till next Sunday?

Yes, it’s the same voucher as on sunday valid until sunday

Advertisement