Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spawn - SNES

Options
  • 19-09-2016 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

ITEM: Spawn - SNES
    POST\COLLECTION: Post
    PRICE: €45
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal

Spawn cart for SNES. Uncommon game, selling it for a good bit under ebay prices.

€45 posted.

IMAG0531.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Price drop to €40 posted

Will sell this and Super Double Dragon for €60 posted, as clearing out some stuff.

Price drop to €35 posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Corholio wrote: »
    Price drop to €35 posted.

I don't know what is wrong with these people. But if you still have it next week when I am back in the country I will gladly take it off your hands.

Parawind wrote: »
    I don't know what is wring with these people. But if you still have it next week when I am back in the country I will gladly take it off your hands.

Mad bunch altogether :P.

That sounds fine, I'll hold it for you and can let me know when you're back. Thanks.

• Advertisement

Great I will pm you as soon as I am back.

I am back and I will actually take double dragon off your hands too if you want to do both for 60 euro.

Parawind wrote: »
    I am back and I will actually take double dragon off your hands too if you want to do both for 60 euro.

Accepted, that sounds good, Thanks. Will PM you there.

Can close this up, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement