Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chances of getting a small mortgage with less than 12 months employment

• 19-09-2016 7:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6

I recently took some time off to travel and have just returned to work. I have a good savings record and work in area where there's strong demand (programming). I've my eye on a property which requires a lot of work (diy enthusiast) and is quite reasonably priced at 65k. My current income is 45k and I've about 25k savings.

Anyone care to speculate on my chances of getting this small mortgage without being 12 months in my job?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭sadie1502

nahoob wrote: »
    I recently took some time off to travel and have just returned to work. I have a good savings record and work in area where there's strong demand (programming). I've my eye on a property which requires a lot of work (diy enthusiast) and is quite reasonably priced at 65k. My current income is 45k and I've about 25k savings.

Anyone care to speculate on my chances of getting this small mortgage without being 12 months in my job?

Good I wold imagine a girl in work with me passed hee probation of 6 months made permanent and got approved for a mortgage no problem. Put in a few applications see you go. Good luck

Advertisement