Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

car/ mpv hire

• 20-09-2016 11:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,055 ✭✭✭✭

I am looking at hiring out a good size car or mpv for thursday till friday after noon.

I need plenty of boot room to hold ice hockey gear and I well have 2 more people with me that well have gear.

Where would be a cheap place to get something like this? Living in Galway/ Roscommon area

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,702 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

cena wrote: »
    I am looking at hiring out a good size car or mpv for thursday till friday after noon.

I need plenty of boot room to hold ice hockey gear and I well have 2 more people with me that well have gear.

Where would be a cheap place to get something like this? Living in Galway/ Roscommon area

Enterprise and Europcar both have bases in Athlone - looks to be the closest to you.

Neither option are that cheap though - would have thought mid week off season would have been fairly cheap, but about €40 a day for a Golf size is pretty high.

Might be worth calling the 2 branches - if they've plenty of cars around doing nothing they might do a deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,055 ✭✭✭✭cena

R.O.R wrote: »
    Enterprise and Europcar both have bases in Athlone - looks to be the closest to you.

Neither option are that cheap though - would have thought mid week off season would have been fairly cheap, but about €40 a day for a Golf size is pretty high.

Might be worth calling the 2 branches - if they've plenty of cars around doing nothing they might do a deal.

Budget are around 160 euro for the day

Advertisement