Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation....................

Options
  • 20-09-2016 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

I requested to cancel my account on the grounds that because of a price increase anyone was allowed to leave, i'm sure your aware of what i'm talking about there's numerous posts regarding this on the forums.

At the time (Aug 3rd) i had a outstanding bill which i then cleared and was told the cancellation would proceed. I have chat logs confirming the cancellation would go ahead.
    It appears my account is still active and i'm now expected to pay for august which i get, but September? and for some reason a re-connection fee? Iv spoken with your chat service many times and they confirm it should have been cancelled but couldn't tell me or do anything else and i needed to contact cancellations which i did a few times and we're just going around in circles.
    I'm being told i need to pay 196 so they can cancel and i have a feeling your just going to try stick me with a cancellation fee even though i canceled within the period stated on the letter regarding the price increase. Can you please look into this and get it sorted, The phone and chat agents seem to be just regurgitating a script and i'm going around in circles.
    I will pm my account details.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

T17cH wrote: »
    I requested to cancel my account on the grounds that because of a price increase anyone was allowed to leave, i'm sure your aware of what i'm talking about there's numerous posts regarding this on the forums.

At the time (Aug 3rd) i had a outstanding bill which i then cleared and was told the cancellation would proceed. I have chat logs confirming the cancellation would go ahead.
    It appears my account is still active and i'm now expected to pay for august which i get, but September? and for some reason a re-connection fee? Iv spoken with your chat service many times and they confirm it should have been cancelled but couldn't tell me or do anything else and i needed to contact cancellations which i did a few times and we're just going around in circles.
    I'm being told i need to pay 196 so they can cancel and i have a feeling your just going to try stick me with a cancellation fee even though i canceled within the period stated on the letter regarding the price increase. Can you please look into this and get it sorted, The phone and chat agents seem to be just regurgitating a script and i'm going around in circles.
    I will pm my account details.
    Hi T17cH, 

Thank you for getting in touch :) 

I am extremely sorry to hear this has happened. I completely understand how frustrating this must be for you. 

If you PM me your account number I would be more than happy to check this out for you. 

Kind Regards, 
    Ciara

Advertisement