Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Insurance with 'its4women.ie'

• 20-09-2016 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I need to get car insurance and got a very good quote from 'its4women.ie', but I don't know if they are legit or not. Just wondering if anyone out there has been insured in the past by them or are currently insured by them and what you think of them as a good insurance company? Thanks in advance, the quote is really good but obviously I don't want to be swizzled...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Caro18 wrote: »
    I need to get car insurance and got a very good quote from 'its4women.ie', but I don't know if they are legit or not. Just wondering if anyone out there has been insured in the past by them or are currently insured by them and what you think of them as a good insurance company? Thanks in advance, the quote is really good but obviously I don't want to be swizzled...

They are 100% legit alright.

A lot of people have gotten decent quotes from them.

The only negative I've heard over the years from a number of different people is that their customer service is lacking quite a bit. I mean in terms of people trying to get hold of them on the phone.

Other than that there isn't anything that would be a major concern with relation to their policy, certainly no more than most insurers anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭dreoilin

The only negative I've heard over the years from a number of different people is that their customer service is lacking quite a bit. I mean in terms of people trying to get hold of them on the phone.

I'm insured with them and this is very true. You can't phone them, you have to put in a request for them to phone you... which can take anywhere from an hour to three days.

They're legit, though. They're under AIG. I've never had an issue with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Caro18

Hey thanks for the replies, really good to know, like I said the quote is really good, just didn't know anything about them, Cheers

Advertisement