Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gadget shop in Dublin?

Options
  • 20-09-2016 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭

Is there a Gadget shop in the city centre? I heard there might be one in Jervis but not sure if it's still open?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,447 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

There used to be a gadget shop in the basement lower ground floor of Arnotts, not sure if it's still there. If you want to buy a present for a man, the Peterson pipe shop at the bottom of Grafton St. has a good selection of non-electronic gadgets e.g. Leatherman, Victorinox (Swiss army knives) etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

coylemj wrote: »
    There used to be a gadget shop in the basement lower ground floor of Arnotts, not sure if it's still there. If you want to buy a present for a man, the Peterson pipe shop at the bottom of Grafton St. has a good selection of non-electronic gadgets e.g. Leatherman, Victorinox (Swiss army knives) etc.

I was actually looking for a lava lamp or something similar, do you know where I might get one?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Try the 2 euro shops

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭GreatDefector

I think (don't quote me) I saw something in EuroGeneral Parnell st (at Cineworld)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭eeguy

I was actually looking for a lava lamp or something similar, do you know where I might get one?

Argos have lots of lava lamps.

There's quite a large gadget shop in the Ilac beside Argos, so you can compare there!
    Or if you're on the southside, there's a gadget shop on the same floor as Argos in the Stephens Green SC. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

eeguy wrote: »
    Argos have lots of lava lamps.

There's quite a large gadget shop in the Ilac beside Argos, so you can compare there!
    Or if you're on the southside, there's a gadget shop on the same floor as Argos in the Stephens Green SC. :p

Excellent, thanks! :)

Advertisement