Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent Allowance Form Dole office???

Options
  • 20-09-2016 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi All
    I am currently resided in a hostel at the moment on the dole and i am currently applying for divisibility allowance i was told that the homeless section (Oisin House??) can put through a Rent Allowance form you can get in the dole office ?? its called a SWA RS 1 form , i am confused on this matter as page 11 and 12 have landlord details to fill out , i was told oisin house can out this through for you but i am unsure ??? as i have no landlord?? i also need a passport done as i have lost my passport which meens getting a long form birth cert and the fee for the passport ??

can anyone help me with this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

You need a landlord first before you can apply for rent supplement ,you actually have to be living in a property to get it ,

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Klasse

so i should get the HAP scheme ??

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Klasse wrote: »
    so i should get the HAP scheme ??

Yeah if your eligible but you still need a landlord that is willing to accept HAP .

See here for HAP information

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/housing/renting_a_home/housing_assistance_payment.html

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Klasse

I will be visiting oisin house , what do I ask them for when im there so for a clothing grant as I have my medical card with the hap scheme

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I will be visiting oisin house , what do I ask them for when im there so for a clothing grant as I have my medical card with the hap scheme

There's a state benefits section on boards, you might get more answers, http://touch.boards.ie/forum/861

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭4ensic15

Oisin House is closed.

Advertisement