Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crud Road Racer Mudguard - Tipperary or Limerick area

Options
  • 20-09-2016 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I am travelling tomorrow through Tipperary and Limerick and need parts (a blade replacement) for the Crud mudguard or a complete set.
    Are there any shops on the way that have these in stock? I checked in Halfords in Kilkenny, but they are out of stock.
    A second hand parts would also do me if anyone has a spare blade.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Vizzy

Try O'K sports in Carrick or Clonmel. Or possibly Worldwide Cycles in Clonmel.
    After that, JJ O Carrols in Tipp town might have them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭ford2600

Seweryn wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I am travelling tomorrow through Tipperary and Limerick and need parts (a blade replacement) for the Crud mudguard or a complete set.
    Are there any shops on the way that have these in stock? I checked in Halfords in Kilkenny, but they are out of stock.
    A second hand parts would also do me if anyone has a spare blade.

Thanks.

Seweryn

I have an used set in good nick. I'll root them out Thursday and send you a text

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Seweryn

ford2600 wrote: »
    Seweryn

I have an used set in good nick. I'll root them out Thursday and send you a text
    That would be great :). I guess you are not in Tipperary now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭ford2600

Seweryn wrote: »
    That would be great :). I guess you are not in Tipperary now?

No Thursday I'll be in WATERFORD!!!

Too late?

No problem if so, give the two shops in Clonmel a call if stuck, decent lads in both

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Seweryn

No Thursday I'll be in WATERFORD!!!
    Ouch, apologies :o...
    Too late?

No problem if so, give the two shops in Clonmel a call if stuck, decent lads in both
    Well, I am having car friendly days since today, but would prefer riding the bike instead :). I will take your offer if I can wait until Thursday ;).

• Advertisement
Advertisement